Executive coaching for developing compelling purpose, focussing on the right things, and maximising personal productivity.
Top athletes use the services of a coach to achieve peak performance. Why not you?
Executive coaching helps with clarity of purpose and putting the most important things first. Your coach will help you develop strengths and deals with any weaknesses.
Working together you will identify opportunities and vulnerabilities. Your coach will helps you bypass or fix them.
Having the right support helps people focus on the main thing and learn the skills and techniques necessary to achieve their desired outcomes. People who use a coach, accomplish more in less time.
- Constructive review of goals and objectives
- Cooperative assessment of plans and priorities
- Develop coherent strategies for change
- Improve or acquire new skills
- Extra resources to deal with problems
- Source of expertise and support that isn't entangled
- Access to an outside unbiased perspective
- Receiving unbiased non judgemental feedback
- An outlet for dealing with stress
- Applying rigour to decision making
- Dealing with crisis and emergencies
- Identifying and addressing strengths and weaknesses
- Help with time management and organisation
- Getting things done in less time
- Improving results and more money
Remote one to one coaching takes place via a telephone conversation or in an online environment. Interactions last up to 2 hours. Coaching can also work well for small groups with common aims and similar circumstances.
Arrange one to one in-person coaching or for small groups. Sessions last up to two hours and usually take place at a convenient location within an hours travel.
Use the contact details below if you would like to ask for more information or organise a session.
If you need to clarify purpose, get more done, or obtain expert support through executive coaching, telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.