Sales Recruitment Training - skills and methods for making the right sales hiring decisions.
Hiring the right salespeople is the greatest contributor to sales success. Take the risk out of your sales hiring decisions. Take this sales recruitment training course to reduce recruitment costs and accelerate sales growth. Eliminate the luck factor and put business on a better path.
- Deepen business understanding
- Increase perceived contribution
- Get more time with senior executives
- Establish status as a trusted advisor
- Increase perception of strategic value
- Create more effective account plans
Repeatedly we hear managers say, "selecting new sales staff is a lottery". It need not be so. You can dramatically reduce the risks by taking the guesswork out of recruitment. Learn how to have unsuitable candidates reject themselves. Use a simple, repeatable method to zero in on the right candidate. Discover how the right question style will reveal everything you want to know. In this fast-paced programme, you learn how to avoid those expensive hiring mistakes that inhibit sales performance. Get the 'know how' and begin choosing salespeople who will perform for you.
Who should attend:
Everyone involved in the sales recruitment process who are influencing selection decisions or hiring salespeople.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments foster new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Fosters adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- Increases sales results
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of interactive online sessions with the coach. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Small Groups - Up to five people from the same team or organisation who can gather in one room can participate through an internet session. This option works best if a data projector is available allowing the coach screen to be projected on a wall. The group can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customer's offices. This is effective for larger groups of four to twelve participants.
If you need to reduce hiring mistakes, hire the right salespeople, or improve sales recruitment 'Hiring Top Sales Performers' delivers. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.