Sales resources for training, development, methods, and qualification.
The sales resources listed here are provided free of charge to site visitors. Registered users have access to the expanded sales resources listed below. Any additional purchased resources are also accessed via the My Resources menu.
- The Sales Success Formula - Free training covering a framework for maximising business and sales performance.
- Sales Video Channel - A collection of videos offering tips, advice and sales training.
Registered users benefit from the following complimentary resources:
- Sales Aptitude Assessment - Do you have the right aptitude for a sales role? Take this short assessment and compare your answers with those of successful sales people.
- Sales Skills and Habits Assessment - Score thirty statements for instant feedback on selling skills, strengths, weaknesses together with no cost or low cost development solutions.
- Sales Skills Gap Solutions - Comprehensive and straightforward directions for developing knowledge, skills, and abilities for ten key aspects of selling.
- The Sales Win Predictor - Rate fourteen statements with regard to a current sales opportunity to quantify your chances of success.
- eBook - currently the classic 'Think and Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill.
- Sounding Board - Expert Advice - Just ask and we will offer our best thinking on any issue.
Join the Sales Club here. Membership is free. Register and login to access the additional resources via the 'My Resources' menu link.
Our occasional newsletter presents new thinking, relays the experiences of others, and proposes best practice established through working with top salespeople, sales managers and teams.
Sales articles, tips, and reviews include material from our training and coaching programmes. Guest material provides a third party perspective.
See Articles & Examples for additional content. Use the site search box above for specific topics.
If you are interested in these or other sales resources and would like to know more about SalesSense programmes, we will be pleased to speak. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here