Sales recruitment and sales interview training. Sales recruiting skills and methods for those responsible for a sales hire or involved in the selection process.
Hiring the right salespeople is the greatest contributor to sales success. Take the risk out of your sales hiring decisions. Take this sales recruitment training course to reduce recruitment costs and accelerate sales growth. Eliminate the luck factor and put business on a better path.
- Reduce recruitment expenses
- Reduce staff turnover
- Reduce the time spent in the recruitment process
- Increase sales management effectiveness
- Increase business
Repeatedly we hear managers say, "selecting new sales staff is a lottery". It need not be so.
You can dramatically reduce the risks by taking the guesswork out of recruitment. Learn how to have unsuitable candidates reject themselves. Use a simple, repeatable method to zero in on the right candidate. Discover how the right question style will reveal everything you want to know.
In this fast-paced programme learn how to avoid expensive hiring mistakes that inhibit team sales performance. Get the 'know how' and begin choosing salespeople who will perform for you.
Who should attend:
Everyone involved in the sales recruitment process who are influencing selection decisions or hiring salespeople.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments foster new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Fosters adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- Increases sales results
- Self Led - We provide access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources and arrange a single one hour session with a SalesSense coach. The session serves as a guide to self-led learning and use of the tools in the real world.
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of one-to-one online coaching sessions. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone. Sessions last one hour and continue until the participant is satisfied with his or her progress.
- Live Online Groups - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in an online virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or sceen to view the virtual session. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to make a sales hire or select the right salesperson, sales recruitment and sales interview training will pay for itself many times. If you need to improve sales recruiting, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.