Sales management training course. The latest methods, practices, and tools. Sales manager training for new and established sales leaders.
Discover new tools for turning the art of sales management into a reliable science.
Delivering consistent on target or above target sales performance depends on maintaining a highly motivated and effective team. Establishing and developing such teams demands extraordinary sales management and leadership skills.
This course provides sales managers with reliable methods and techniques for achieving and sustaining ‘best in class’ performance. If you need to hire the right salespeople, motivate for results, maximise individual effectiveness, adapt for difficult personalities, develop accurate forecasts, make meetings productive, achieve high conversion rates, shorten sales cycles, and achieve sales targets with greater ease and certainty, Advanced Sales Management training provides the right methods and develops the right skills.
- Achieve Consistent Sales Results
- Increase Individual Sales Performance
- Eliminate Sales Hiring Mistakes
- Motivate without Money
- Have Sales People Set and Achieve Lofty Sales Targets
- Deliver Motivating Admonishment
- Makes Appraisals Motivating
- Be the Right Kind of Manager for Each Individual
- Recognise and Adapt for Personality
- Motivate through Delegation
- Become a One Minute Coach
- Increase Sales through Processes Improvement
- Make Sales Meetings Motivating
- Increase Sales with Benchmarks
- Develop leadership skills
Who should attend:
Sales managers, directors, and sales team leaders who carry responsibility for achieving or exceeding sales targets. If you lead, manage, or direct a field sales team and are responsible for ensuring they meet revenue or profit objectives, this course will vastly expand the tools, methods and practices you can use to achieve these aims.
Typical Participant Comments
Helpful to sort out thought, identifying areas for improvement. Provided many tools to use for the team to excel. Good discussions and round table. Good level of homework between sessions. Aquilex
The course covered all the areas we requested and injected a lot of new thoughts into the way we manage and sell. NCE Europe
Excellent course. It helped me understand all the aspects of Sales Management, some of which I knew I needed to improve but didn't know how. Elyzium
- Flexible 'learning by doing' training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Increases sales results
- Self Led - We provide access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources and arrange a single one hour session with a SalesSense coach. The session serves as a guide to self-led learning and use of the tools in the real world.
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of one-to-one online coaching sessions. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone. Sessions last one hour and continue until the participant is satisfied with his or her progress.
- Virtual Classroom - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in an online virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or sceen to view the virtual session. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking for a sales management training course or sales manager training, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.