Sales motivation assessment scale. Eleven workplace motivators compared in this motivational assessment questionnaire.
Is your job rewarding to do? Do the customer facing staff experience high levels of job satisfaction? Is work fun or do you just put up with it?
If you have a sense that things could be better, use our sales motivation assessment to help increase job satisfaction.
Discover intrinsic motivators and learn how to increase productivity, job satisfaction, and performance by completing our 'Sales Motivation questionnaire.
People do things for their own reasons. Money is seldom the most significant motivating factor even for salespeople. Assess motivators to reveal intrinsic preferences and leanings.
Participants evaluate a series of statements about work circumstances. Each answer constitutes a vote for one of eleven work motivators.
Feedback represents the data to display the significance of each factor motivating work and its relationship with the others. The feedback report presents the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats associated with each the motivational factors affecting morale and satisfaction with work.
Assess sales motivation free of charge when you book a coaching session:
People are usually best doing what they are motivated to do. When assignments are aligned with work intrinsic motivation, people deliver better results and get more satisfaction from their work.
Each of the statements in the questionnaire pose a quandary. Participants must choose between two distinct and diverse options.
1. Salespeople learn more about themselves and the kind of assignments and roles for which they are best suited. All of the eleven possible leading motivators have advantages in particular types roles.
2. The feedback report helps managers make more suitable role and project assignments, guided by people's dominant intrinsic motivators.
3. Managers learn how to provide the right motivational support for individuals. This is much more effective than guessing or using the same approach for everyone regardless of individual preferences. Assessment results augment intuition and provide managers with the information they need to improve job alignment.
4. People whose work is intrinsically interesting are more productive, spend more time doing the right things, are happier in their work, and achieve better results.
5. Those who like their work, are better at doing it and need less supervision.
6. Employers whose people are happy and productive experience lower staff turnover and achieve results with less effort and fewer resources than competitors.
The Right People Doing the Right Jobs
The feedback reveals intrinsic motivators and indicates the type of roles and assignments likely to be the most intrinsically rewarding. Over time, salespeople and their managers can optimise roles and assignments to maximise effectiveness and job satisfaction.
Recruitment and Selection
Assess motivation to improve hiring consistency and reduce hiring mistakes. Having candidates take the assessment helps interviewers evaluate suitability and provides a prompt to discuss motivational issues in a meaningful way.
Ability to motivate is highly prized as a management competence. Most managers don't have the freedom to constantly up the rewards. It is widely acknowledged that the best managers adapt their approach to help individual team members connect with their intrinsic motivation. The feedback provides a guiding map.
Becoming familiar with work motivators helps salespeople understand individuals who fulfil roles for customers. Buying decisions are rarely purely based on business issues. Those making the decisions cannot help tangling their emotional perspective with business imperatives.
Book a coaching session and assess sales motivation free of charge:
If you are looking for a sales motivation assessment, a motivation assessment scale, or ways to motivate a sales team, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.