Improve profitability and terms of business through sales negotiation training. Also suitable for contract negotiation training. Increase customer satisfaction and profit through negotiation skills.
Effective sales negotiation leaves customers feeling good about a purchase while preserving profit margins.
Negotiating can be practised almost every day and practise is what it takes to become a competent negotiator. That’s why the programme includes seven role play and simulation exercises. Learn proven ways to maximise profit while helping the other party feel good about the result.
Sharpen listening skills to have your position adopted by the other party. Discover the hidden value that opens the door to a win/win result. Learn how to transform a combative opponent into a collaborating friend.
- Increase Profit and Customer Satisfaction
- Deflect Tricks and Ploys Easily
- Make Collaborators out of Combative Negotiators
- Uncover Hidden Priorities and Agendas
- Have the Other Side Work on Your Behalf
- Test and Prove Skills
- Slash Preparation Time
- Lead Others to Agreement without Compromise
- Overcome Impasse
Negotiation skills come into play throughout a selling process. Every service that prospective customers need provides an opportunity to strengthen the relationship and increase the value of exchange. Join this course to develop skills as well as ability to bring a sale to a satisfactory conclusion.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone whose effectiveness depends on his or her negotiation skills will benefit from attending. People responsible for negotiating customer agreements or terms and conditions will find this course particularly useful.
- Flexible 'learning by doing' structured training programme
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Increases productivity and results
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of interactive online sessions with the coach. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Live Online Groups - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate through an internet session. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom session by using a data projector to be projected the coach screen. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet. Ask about live online group session fees.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for four or more participants. Ask about trainer present classroom session fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking for sales negotiation or contract negotiation training to to improve sales negotiation skills, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.