Suitable for sales assessment, sales force evaluation, sales candidate assessment, training needs analysis, and career development. Consultant grading and validation options.
Benchmark sales assessment for sales skills, knowledge, and abilities accross ten aspects of sales competence.
Audit results through consultant grading or a one-to-one consultant interviews.
Evidence based grading and validation provides an objective sales assessment.
Identify strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and vulnerabilities. Use the feedback to guide training, plan study, and drive development.
The assessment is aligned with over 250 on-the-job action reccomentations that provide an immediately accessible development guide.
Enhance or leverage strengths and eliminate or account for weaknesses. Improve habits and practices to increase productivity, predictability, and results.
The underlying sales assessment is available as a Sales Club membership benefit.
Aspects of the Assessment:
- Door Opener - finding and engage with quality sales prospects.
- Qualifier - filtering out those opportunities the won't happen, can't be won, or wouldn't be worthwhile
- Deal Maker - bringing together different perspectives to gain concensus and close business
- Persuader - influencing those who are not so sure or oppose a plan
- Advocate - presenting and promoting the value of something
- Communicator - qustioning and listening skills
- Mentalist - reading body language and minds
- Expert - knowing the field, the market, the solutions, and the customers
- Organiser - time management and self mastery
- Problem Solver - knowing what to do when the answers are not obvious
- Skills Assessment
- Staff Appraisals
- Development Guidance
- Training Needs Analysis
- Interview Preparation
- Recruitment Selection
- Career Development
- Online Self-Assessment
- Substantiation Prompts
- Represented Self Assessment Results
- Grading Report
- Grading Certificate
Validation includes the above plus:
- Ninety Minute Structured Interview
- Detailed Coach Generated Feedback Report
- Validation Certificate
If you are looking for a sales assessment for recruitment, training needs analysis, or sales skills development, we can help. For more information, telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.