Professional Sales Training - Develop sales skills for a business to business sales performance.
Get up to speed fast
Study the essential skills, habits, and methods of sales professionals and discover the secrets of high earning salespeople.
Learn how to find the right customers, add unique value, and help customers succeed.
Establish strategic supplier status and become a customers trusted advisor.
Take this course to develop professional sales skills and increase sales performance.
- Establish the right habits and practices for success in a sales career
- Answer the top six customers questions in a professional manner
- Develop telephone prospecting skills
- Find prospects who want to buy from you
- Choose the right things to do using pipeline management
- Use quantified qualification to select the right opportunities
- Develop or improve interpersonal communication
- Learn to recognise and adapt for individual personalities
- Use questions to persuade
- Use listening to persuade
- Understand the psychology of influence in decision making
- Acquire a proven consultative sales process
- Overcome obstacles including lack of information, understanding, and access
- Develop or improve sales presentation skills
- Develop or improve sales letter and proposal writing
- Learn a step-by-step solution that helps turn around all objections
- Understand the psychology of closing and the steps necessary for success
- Recognise the differences between selling and negotiation
- Improve negotiation outcomes
- Improve planning and productivity
- Practise applying learning in simulations and exercises
Who should attend:
New business to business salespeople and those with limited experience or previous sales training who want to launch or re-establish a business to business sales career.
Salespeople who are transitioning to a business sales role and those interested in learning professional selling skills.
Typical Participant Comments:
Great learning experience. Simulation exercises and group work helped a lot. Useful reference material.
From Tata Telecommunications
Very practical and hands-on. Liked the fact it has been spread out over a number of weeks. Clive came across as diligent, supportive and demonstrated a very good understanding of the issues I am facing on a daily basis. His suggestions have not only been taken on board, I am actually already using them.
The course is a real eye opener, good at pointing out issues and factors that may be missed/taken for granted and teaching how we can use this to our advantage.
From Bfi Optilas
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of interactive online sessions with the coach. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Live Online Groups - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate through an internet session. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom session by using a data projector to be projected the coach screen. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet. Ask about live online group session fees.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for four or more participants. Ask about trainer present classroom session fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to develop professional sales skills, to launch a sales career, or renew motivation in a team of inexperienced sales people, the professional sales training provided in this course offers a reliable solution. Telephone +44 (0)118 983 3887. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.