Consultative sales skills training for selling consulting services. Increase sales of management or technical expertise and associated services.
You can't touch it, you can't photograph it, and you can't record it in your books as an asset. You can't even sell it on when it is no more use to you.
Selling consulting services is very different from selling products that take up space and have a tangible presence. In this unique programme, learn how to sell the most valuable thing in the universe, know-how.
- Get started without making cold calls
- Demonstrate expertise without giving up the know-how
- Speed up the process of developing trust
- Cause people to talk about their real issues
- Establish the value of intangible services
- Know if a customer will pay your price
- Gain access to all of the decision influencers
- Influence commitment to making a decision
- Have customers sell themselves
- Turn a sale into a collaboration
- Reduce or eliminate outcome uncertainty
Learn how to initiate a dialogue about business without making cold telephone calls. Acquire new ways to filter out time wasting opportunities and focus on business that can be won. Win trust fast to shorten the time it takes to conclude a sales. Prove that you have what the client needs without presentation or self promotion. Transform a sale into a collaboration between experts to solve problems, address issues, or realise opportunities.
The programme is fun, challenging, and effective in helping those who need to sell their own expertise or that of an employer. The learning experience imparts a new confidence in ability to excel in selling consulting services.
Who should attend:
Consultants, engineers, scientists, and technical staff who need to sell services or know-how based solutions will learn how to become comfortable in selling situations. Salespeople used to selling tangible products who now have to sell less well defined solutions, will learn how to adjust their approach and bridge the gap.
Typical Participant Comments
Very useful insight into selling a service compared to a product. Excellent role plays which enable you to put what you have discussed into practice. Enjoyed talking around customer objections and how best to counter them. From Base Plus
Great content, pace, and delivery. Would recommend to anyone selling services. From J2 Interactive
Memory jerking. Eye opening. From UPS Systems
- Flexible 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Increases results
- Self Led - We provide access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources and arrange a single one hour session with a SalesSense coach. The session serves as a guide to self-led learning and use of the tools in the real world.
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of one-to-one online coaching sessions. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone. Sessions last one hour and continue until the participant is satisfied with his or her progress.
- Virtual Classroom - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in an online virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or sceen to view the virtual session. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are selling consulting services or looking for consultative selling skills training, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.