Communication and Interpersonal Skills Training for Increasing Persuasivness, and Influence.
Ability to communicate effectively is highly valued in almost all roles and jobs. Communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
It doesn't matter how good the idea is, or how exciting a project might be, miscommunication at any level can topple worthwhile ventures and leave them discarded, awaiting rediscovery by someone else.
Advocate Persuasively combines the best of communication and interpersonal skills training to equip participants with the means to get things done through others.
- Create a powerful first impression
- Cause anyone to like you
- Have anyone recognise your value
- Be confident and in control at anytime
- Have anyone tell you their innermost thoughts
- Have anyone listen to what you say
- Have others act on what you say
- Have people change their minds
- Have others get along with each other
This communication and interpersonal skills training program provides clear and distinct solutions for increasing personal influence. Through simple strategies and specific tactics, participants learn how to enhance their ability to get the right result in almost any situation.
Who should attend:
Leaders, project managers, staff managers, supervisors, customer facing staff, and salespeople. Interpersonal skills are important in most roles. Improvement has a wide ranging effect on performance.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
Persuasion happens whether people intend it or not. Those with more advanced interpersonal communication skills, have more influence.
The quality of communication is a major factor in the persuasiveness of a proposition, opportunity, or argument. Much of the perceived meaning and weight of any point rests heavily on the non-verbal abilities of the person expressing the message.
Understanding the secrets of communication opens a door to a world of possibilities. Take this interpersonal communication skills training programme to learn the art of making things happen.
- Materials with Unlimited Email Support - View and download the materials, tools, templates, and other resources. Work through the presentations and exercises as desired. Email your nominated instructor with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a few hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. £95 + VAT if applicable. Optional ad-hoc one-to-one coaching available.
- Self Led with Unlimited Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises in your own time. Arrange calls with your nominated instructor to ask questions. Calls can be scheduled by email or text. £395 + VAT if applicable.
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs. £995 + VAT if applicable.
- Virtual Classroom - People can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in a virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or large screen and a video conferencing microphone. Sessions lasting up to 90 minutes are £595 + VAT for up to five people. Presented materials, tools, and templates are included.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking for communication and interpersonal skills training or need to incrrease business influence and collaboration, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.