Sales leadership training. Sales leadership skills for leading sales teams. Includes motivational and public speaking skills.
Leading any enterprise depends on the ability to motivate individuals and groups. Getting a positive response from those who are already part of the endeavour and outsiders who can help or hinder, depends first on how you speak. Update your speaking and leadership skills by participating in this unique programme.
- Identify defining characteristics, habits, and practices of leaders
- Study outstanding speakers and how they inspire action
- Examine the part charisma plays in motivating others
- Increase personal impact and develop a greater presence
- Learn a range of techniques for gaining and holding attention
- Gather constructive feedback from peers and the course leader
- Ensure that meetings are harmonious, productive, and efficient
- Manage a press interview and have the things you choose reported.
Whether you choose to lead, or have leadership demanded of you, one thing in particular soon becomes alarmingly apparent. People take what you say to heart. They take more account of everything you say, and the precise way you say it.
One of the burdens of leadership is that you no longer have leeway for speaking half-formed thoughts. Rightly or not, others expect more of you.
Few people, even among senior executives, are naturally outstanding as motivational speakers. You can differentiate your company and stand out amongst peers by becoming the very best speaker you can be.
Small changes in audience perception can have a huge impact on response. Public speaking may be the only way you can directly influence many of your customers and perhaps some of your employees. You can win more mind share, more support, and more customers, through small improvements in your sales leadership skills.
Who should attend:
Directors and senior Managers who are called upon to lead others, persuade customers, influence public opinion, and motivate action.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments foster new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Fosters adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- Self Led - We provide access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources and arrange a single one hour session with a SalesSense coach. The session serves as a guide to self-led learning and use of the tools in the real world.
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of one-to-one online coaching sessions. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone. Sessions last one hour and continue until the participant is satisfied with his or her progress.
- Virtual Classroom - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in an online virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or sceen to view the virtual session. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you looking for sales leadership training or need to develop motivational speaking or sales leadership skills, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.