Improve profitability, terms of business, and customer satisfaction through negotiation skills training.
Effective sales negotiation leaves customers feeling good about a purchase while preserving profit margins. Negotiating can be practised almost every day and practise is what it takes to become a competent negotiator. That’s why the this negotiation skills training program includes a series of role play and simulation exercises.
Learn proven ways to maximise profit while helping the other party feel good about the result. Sharpen listening skills to have your position adopted by the other party. Discover the hidden value that opens the door to a win/win result. Learn how to transform a combative opponent into a collaborating friend.
- Increase Profit and Customer Satisfaction
- Deflect Tricks and Ploys Easily
- Make Collaborators out of Combative Negotiators
- Uncover Hidden Priorities and Agendas
- Have the Other Side Work on Your Behalf
- Test and Prove Skills
- Slash Preparation Time
- Lead Others to Agreement without Compromise
- Overcome Impasse
Negotiation skills training helps with interactions throughout a selling process. Every interaction has the potential to strengthen the relationship and increase the value of the exchange. Take this program to develop the skills and abilities that bring a sale to a satisfactory conclusion.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone whose effectiveness depends on his or her negotiation skills will benefit from attending. People responsible for negotiating customer agreements or terms and conditions will find this course particularly useful.
- Flexible 'learning by doing' structured training programme
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Increases productivity and results
- Materials with Unlimited Email Support - View and download the materials, tools, templates, and other resources. Work through the presentations and exercises as desired. Email your nominated instructor with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a few hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. £95 + VAT if applicable. Optional ad-hoc one-to-one coaching available.
- Self Led with Unlimited Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises in your own time. Arrange calls with your nominated instructor to ask questions. Calls can be scheduled by email or text. £395 + VAT if applicable.
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs. £995 + VAT if applicable.
- Virtual Classroom - People can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in a virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or large screen and a video conferencing microphone. Sessions lasting up to 90 minutes are £595 + VAT for up to five people. Presented materials, tools, and templates are included.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking for a negotiation skills training course or need to to improve negotiation skills, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.