Why hire a permanent in-house sales trainer or pay for a full time sales training manager when a better service is available on tap?
Have sales training delivered your way, as if you had a full time permanent sales training manager or top flight sales trainer on staff. Use an affordable cloud based learning management service to improve representation, raise standards, and develop skills.
Hiring a freelance sales trainer or sales training manager is ideal for companies who need a consistent approach to sales training yet don't yet have enough customer facing staff to justify full time dedicated professionals. Those with limited budgets can establish consistent managed training programmes for customer facing staff by using freelance contractors.
Hiring freelance sales trainers and sales training managers sourced by SalesSense has many benefits:
- Independent sales trainers and training managers depend on their ability to continually deliver a high standard of work. Reputation is largely responsible for repeat assignments and new business so they are highly motivated to deliver results.
- All trainers and training managers sourced by SalesSense are fully vetted. This means that they have completed our sales training professional assessment and validation interview; we have verified their experience by taking up references and satisfied ourselves that each persons experience matches the specified requirement.
- Staff provided by SalesSense can make full use of SalesSense assessment tools for any number of client participants. This benefit is included in the fee.
- Staff provided by SalesSense can make full use of SalesSense course and exercise materials for any number of client participants. This benefit is included in the fee.
- There is no need to make a full time commitment. Contracted staff from SalesSense can be booked for as little as one day a month. Days and dates required can be adjusted on a monthly basis.
- There are no employment overheads. No employee administration, no insurance or tax issues to manage, and no personal equipment such as a lap top or telephone to provide. The only additional costs are agreed out of pocket expenses.
- Dedicated learning management system support is available as an optional extra through our implementation of efront. This includes competency definition, learning development, user friendly learning interface, progress monitoring, progress assessment, and comprehensive reporting.
- All contracts are backed by our satisfaction guarantee. If the required work isn't completed to your satisfaction, you will be entitled to a repeat engagement at no charge or a refund.
Use our service to find ideal freelance sales trainers or sales training managers. We guarantee the quality of the work and ensure that back up sales trainers or sales training managers are available to support unexpected requirements or unforeseen shortfalls.
If you need the consistency of an in-house sales trainer or sales training manager yet can't justify full time staff, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to discuss your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com or use the contact form here.