Online B2B sales prospecting and sales lead generation. Social media for business course.
Employ new media applications and digital engagement skills to find and connect with prospects early in their buying process. Use this social media for business course to upgrade skills, leverage the power of professional social media, and find more sales opportunities through online activities.
Maintain or renew career momentum through training by doing. Participants take on workplace assignments in one to one or group briefing sessions and reconvene to review results, adjust their approach, and take on their next assignment. Training can be spread over several months, condensed into longer intensive sessions, or delivered in a single day.
Key 'how to' Takeaways
- Take control of digital presence
- Track ideal prospects using the internet
- Attract ideal prospects through online activities
- Develop digital engagement skills
- Create a and online prospecting process
- Transform digital engagement into business
- Pre Course Questionnaire
- Pre Work Preparation Guide
- Personalised Assignments
- Programme materials
- Online resources
- Career long support
Materials and resources
- Preparation Guides
- Framework Agenda
- Self Study Notes
- Accelerated Learning Guide
- Course Slide-decks
- Prospect Profiler
- Headline Creator
- Content creation templates
- Developing an Online Presence - Notes
- Referral Prospecting Techniques that Work
- Referral Networking - Guide
- Prospect Research Guide
Increasingly constrictive GDPR laws are forcing a shift to permission based sales prospecting. Now is the time to build the new skills and habits neccessary for embracing this imminent change. Take this social media for business course to start the new journey.
If you need to follow customers online and initiate sales conversations via business social networking, digital engagement, and use of LinkedIn this social media for business course offers a flexible and effective solution. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.