Advanced sales training for setting sales appointments with senior and corporate decision makers in medium and large organisations.
Initiating a meaningful dialogue with new prospects in medium and large organisations is the most challenging sales task. The ability to make such connections may be the most sought after selling skill. Nothing else presents such awkward obstacles, yet there are tried and tested methods for setting sales appointments with senior people that work, time after time.
Senior people in medium and large organisations are amongst the most scheduled, sceptical, and protected people anywhere yet they do see salespeople in the right circumstances. Learn how to get through, be heard, and win consideration in this groundbreaking course.
‘Sales Appointments with Senior People’ is an advanced sales training course based on the practices of the worlds top new business sales people.
- Find prospects who want to buy from you
- Identify the true decision makers
- Understand senior level decision making
- Prepare better messages
- Learn appointment setting strategies
- Explore sales behaviour from the customers perspective
- Develop better questions
- Do and say the right things
This course is intended for:
Salespeople tasked with winning business from medium to large prospective customers; account managers who need more access to senior managers and directors, and Managers who want to train salespeople to win more new business.
Effective telephone selling skills are assumed and not addressed directly. We recommend that salespeople who need to strengthen their telephone sales skills, address this first. Build Business by Telephone course offers flexible 'learning by doing' option.
Additional Course Benefits
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training course
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of interactive online sessions with the coach. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Live Online Groups - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate through an internet session. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom session by using a data projector to be projected the coach screen. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet. Ask about live online group session fees.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for four or more participants. Ask about trainer present classroom session fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need more sales appointments with corporate decision makers or start more sales conversations with senior executives in medium and large organisation, this course provides an effective solution. For more information telephone +44 (0)118 983 3887. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.