Advanced sales training for engaging decision makers and arranging sales appointments with senior executives.
Getting the attention of executives in new medium and large organisations, initiating a meaningful business dialogue, and setting sales appointments is the most challenging sales task.
The ability to make such connections may be the most sought after selling skill. Nothing else presents such awkward obstacles, yet there are tried and tested methods for getting the attention of decision makers, engaging them in a business conversation, and setting up sales calls.
Appointments with senior people remain and essential sapect of sales prospecting. The conversation may take place in a different manner but the fact remains that without two way conversations, nothing can be sold.
Senior executives in medium and large organisations are amongst the most scheduled, sceptical, and protected people anywhere yet they do engage with salespeople in the right circumstances. Learn how to get through, be heard, and win consideration in this groundbreaking course. ‘Sales Appointments with Senior People’ is an advanced sales training course based on the practices of the worlds top new business sales people.
- Find prospects who want to buy from you
- Identify the true decision makers
- Understand senior level decision making
- Prepare better messages
- Learn appointment setting strategies
- Explore sales behaviour from the customers perspective
- Develop better questions
- Do and say the right things
Who Should Attend:
Salespeople tasked with winning new business from medium to large prospective customers; account managers who need more access to senior managers and directors, and Managers who want to train salespeople to win more new business.
Additional Course Benefits
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training course
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- Self Led - We provide access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources and arrange a single one hour session with a SalesSense coach. The session serves as a guide to self-led learning and use of the tools in the real world.
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of one-to-one online coaching sessions. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone. Sessions last one hour and continue until the participant is satisfied with his or her progress.
- Virtual Classroom - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in an online virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or sceen to view the virtual session. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to start more sales conversations with senior executives or arrange more sales appointments with corporate decision makers, this course provides an effective solution. For more information telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.