Interpersonal Communication Skills Training for Effective Advocacy
Ability to communicate effectively is highly valued in almost all roles and jobs. Interpersonal Communication is everything. It doesn't matter how good the idea is, or how exciting a project might be, miscommunication at any level can topple worthwhile ventures and leave them discarded, awaiting rediscovery by someone else. Advocate Persuasively combines the best of communication skills and interpersonal skills training to equips participants with the means to get things done through others.
- Create a powerful first impression
- Cause anyone to like you
- Have anyone recognise your value
- Be confident and in control at anytime
- Have anyone tell you their innermost thoughts
- Have anyone listen to what you say
- Have others act on what you say
- Have people change their minds
- Have others get along with each other
'Advocate Persuasively' provides clear and distinct solutions for increasing personal influence. Through simple strategies and specific tactics, participants learn how to enhance their ability to get the right result in almost any situation.
Who should attend:
Leaders, project managers, staff managers, supervisors, customer facing staff, and salespeople. Interpersonal skills are important in most roles. Improvement has a wide ranging effect on performance.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
Persuasion happens whether people intend it or not. Those with more advanced interpersonal communication skills, have more influence. The quality of communication is a major factor in the persuasiveness of a proposition, opportunity, or argument. Much of the perceived meaning and weight of any point rests heavily on the non-verbal abilities of the person expressing the message. Understanding the secrets of communication opens a door to a world of possibilities. Take this interpersonal communication skills training programme to learn the art of making things happen.
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of interactive online sessions with the coach. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Live Online Groups - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate through an internet session. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom session by using a data projector to be projected the coach screen. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet. Ask about live online group session fees.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for four or more participants. Ask about trainer present classroom session fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need interpersonal communication skills training for improving business communication, this course delivers. Telephone +44 (0)118 983 3887. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.