Selling training for adopting best sales methods, sustaining sales performance, and renewing motivation in a flat market, downturn, or recession.
Some sail through a downturn with hardly a dip. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst seems good advice. Forethought, planning, and preparation will prove to be the elements of success.
Survival may depend on using the best sales methods and and carrying out familiar tasks better than ever. Now is the time to revisit sales skills and habits to make sure everything that can be done to maintain sales performance, is being done.
Renew and update skills with this selling training course. Learn new methods, rediscover things that have fallen into disuse, and reinvigorate motivation.
Score yourself on the following questions to determine if this course will help. Give yourself a 4 if you can already teach others how to accomplish it. Score a 3 if you can think of some ways to achieve the outcome. Allocate 2 points if you are unsure. Give yourself a 1 for a guess.
- Use thoughts and thinking to affect sales results
- Increase access and influence in existing customers
- Find new customers less affected by the downturn
- Recognise likely prospects without having to call them
- Get through and get a hearing when they won’t take your call
- Get an introduction when you have no links
- Skip deals that won't happen, can’t be won, or won’t be worthwhile
- Have people tell you the things they would rather not
- Find out how much will be spent when people would rather not say
- Speak with all decision influencers even when you are blocked
- Have people develop their own irresistible value proposition
- Set up a sales process agreement that turns the sale into collaboration
- Set yourself apart through a proposal or presentation
- Have customers press themselves for a decision
If you score over 50, you should be on the speaker circuit. Scoring 30 to 50? A refresher will equip you to soar. Less than 30? You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Take this sales training course to lift morale and motivation while equipping yourself or your team with the latest ideas, methods, and skills for meeting the challenge of our times.
Who should attend:
Those selling software, technology, or know-how based business solutions will get great value from attendance. Sales managers and directors will discover new ideas, tools and methods to sustain healthy performance through the downturn.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Work place assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
It is usually those who are best prepared who seem to deal with adversity without sweat or stress. Now is the time to draw on the best beliefs, attitudes, and working practices.
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of interactive online sessions with the coach. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Live Online Groups - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate through an internet session. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom session by using a data projector to be projected the coach screen. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet. Ask about live online group session fees.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for four or more participants. Ask about trainer present classroom session fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to renew motivation or adopt best sales methods to combat maintain sales in a difficult market or downturn, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to discuss your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.