Leveraging the digital world and social networking for business to business sales. Increase digital presence and digital engagement.
In the old ways of social networking, buyers relied on salespeople for information and granted them a chance to begin building a relationship, early in the buying process.
Today, buyers get their information and even pricing guidance, online. Today's salespeople need to be masters of digital engagement. Those who ignore the need to follow customers online and engage in social networking for business, risk being consigned to end of process engagements that deny the opportunity to develop understanding and trust.
New ways demand new methods. Salespeople must master digital engagement and learn how to build relationships through digital tools so that customers are more willing to engage in the traditional manner. In the new world, relationships are built electronically before any form of direct contact.
This programme involves participants in learning a practical, step by step, digital engagement methods that reclaim the opportunity to develop trust and understanding, early in a customer's buying process. LinkedIn training is included along with step by step instructions for establishing a broad digital presence using blogs, twitter, and social networking for business to business sales.
- Be found on Google
- Use LinkedIn for Sales
- Establish digital credentials
- Identify the right prospects
- Find the sales opportunities
- Get attention without cold calling
- Develop a one way business relationship
- Get introduced by people who you don't know
- Initiate and nurture an online dialogue
- Transition to an in-person relationship
Who should attend:
Sales and marketing people who need to make better use of new media software to find prospects, get their attention, and establish credibility. Directors, business owners, and managers who want to embrace the new way to gain an advantage over competitors.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Increases sales results
- Self Led - We provide access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources and arrange a single one hour session with a SalesSense coach. The session serves as a guide to self-led learning and use of the tools in the real world.
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of one-to-one online coaching sessions. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone. Sessions last one hour and continue until the participant is satisfied with his or her progress.
- Virtual Classroom - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in an online virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or sceen to view the virtual session. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to reconnect with customer buying habits or improve use of social networking for business to business sales, this course offers a comprehensive solution that includes LinkedIn training. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.