- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that SalesSense does not own or control.
- SalesSense automatically receives and records information from browsers, including IP address and pages requested. We may set and access cookies on your computer to help us provide you with the best possible service. You may disable cookies on your computer by changing the preference or options settings of your browser.
- Any contact details or information that you provide when you complete a form on this web site will be used to send you additional information or to process your reservations and purchase requests.
- Your contact details will be held securely in our contact database and used solely for the purpose of communicating with you about professional selling skills and methods, our products and services, and your use of this web site.
- You may ask to have your record removed from this database at any time.
- SalesSense will not provide your information to any third party except for the purpose of processing credit card transactions or to comply with laws of England.