Maintain or Renew Sales Career Momentum with Advanced Sales Training
Top sales performers agree, you have to keep learning to keep earning. This advanced sales training program offers options for experienced sales professionals.
Whatever set you apart yesterday is common knowledge today and will be in common use tomorrow.
Whether you need a way to help team members invest in themselves or support for renewing, expanding, and leveraging your own expertise, Advanced sales training offers a unique solution.
Learn in the company of forward thinking, like minded professionals. Discover new ideas, be reminded of things that work but have fallen into disuse, and invent new ways to succeed.
Review the course objectives and assess your learning potential with the following self assessment quiz:
Score yourself on each of the 'How to' statements below. Give yourself a 4 if you can already teach others how to accomplish it. Score a 3 if you can think of some ways to achieve the same outcome. Allocate 2 points if you are a little unsure. Give yourself a 1 if you are guessing.
- Use thoughts and thinking to affect sales results.
- Construct optimum answers to top customer questions.
- Establish credibility as an expert in your field.
- Increase access and influence in existing customers.
- Influence internally and increase access to resources.
- Find new customers who are waiting for your call.
- Develop more compelling messages.
- Get through and get a hearing when they won’t take your call.
- Make a great first impression, every time.
- Make cold calling a productive and enjoyable task.
- Get introduced when you don’t know anyone who can introduce you.
- Turn on irresistible charm.
- Quickly build rapport with anyone.
- Become anyone's trusted advisor.
- Avoid deals that don’t happen, can’t be won, or won’t be worthwhile.
- Get all the sales resources you can handle.
- Position your company as a strategic partner.
- Have the customer talk about the real issues instead of solutions.
- Have customers develop their own irresistible value proposition.
- Know if a customer will pay your price.
- Access to all of the people who will influence the outcome.
- Turn the sales process into a collaboration.
- Get more done in less time and with less stress.
- Leverage sales methods, frameworks, and tools.
- Have people share sensitive or confidential information.
- Persuade people to change their minds.
- Uncover hidden objections.
- Have the customer handle their own objections.
- Recognise when a sales has become a negotiation.
- Deal with a negotiators tricks and ploys.
- Cause a combative negotiator to collaborate.
- Negotiate for profit and customer satisfaction.
- Set yourself apart through a proposal or presentation.
- Have the customers press themselves for a decision.
- Develop or increase mental resolve and resilience.
- Manage a sales career.
If your total score is over 100, you should be on the speaker circuit. A score between 75 and 100 suggests that this course has a lot to offer. Scoring less than 75 indicates a significant learning opportunity.
Advanced sales training creates space to strengthen strengths and address weaknesses. This professional sales training course reveals new opportunities and introduces new ways to optimise sales performance.
This programme is intended for:
- Experienced sales people who want to maintain or renew their business to business sales career momentum
- Those responsible for selling complex products, solutions, or services to businesses or organisations
- Sales managers who want to discover new ideas, develop new skills, and acquire new tools.
- Directors who want to extend their understanding of the science and art of selling
Additional Course Benefits
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training course
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- Materials with Unlimited Email Support - View and download the slide decks, tools, templates, and other resources. Work through the materials and exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. £195 + VAT if applicable. Optional ad-hoc one-to-one coaching available. 8 weeks lead time.
- Self Led with Unlimited Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises in your own time. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls are be scheduled by email or text. £795 + VAT if applicable. 8 weeks lead time.
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs. £1995 + VAT if applicable. 8 weeks lead time.
- Virtual Classroom - People can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in a virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or large screen and a video conferencing microphone. Sessions lasting up to 90 minutes are £350 + VAT for up to five people. Presented materials, tools, and templates are included. Add to cart
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to renew or maintain motivation and development in a team of experienced salespeople, Advanced Sales Training delivers. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to discuss your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.