Lead and manage faster growth. Step by step business development management training.
Acquire a comprehensive set of business development skills, methods, and tools. Then use them to build a system that will deliver reliable sales growth.
Job descriptions for business development people vary widely yet almost all are focused on producing new business from new customers. This course offers a proven systematic, process driven approach for business development management.
If you need to set business development strategy and get results through team or project management, this training teaches effective methods, provides practical tools, and develops the right skills.
- Quantify potential by benchmarking competitors.
- Develop or strengthen selling propositions.
- Scope convincing proof of value.
- Identify those ready to buy before you call.
- Create an irresistible approach.
- Anticipate and plan around obstacles.
- Develop a sales process framework.
- Transform elements into a complete sales plan.
- Create or align a marketing plan.
Who should attend:
Thos in business development manager, business development director, and sales director roles. If you lead, manage, or direct new customer acquisition, this course expands the tools, methods and practices you can use to to bring in new business.
Example Participant Comments
Very thoughtful approach and lots of tools to help in identifying areas for improvement. Excellent practical value.
The course covered everything I wanted and introduced a lot of new thoughts about finding and winning new business.
Very enjoyable course. It helped me understand all the aspects of my business development role. I learned new ways to improve.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training.
- On-the-job assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples aid learning and save time.
- Common language improves communication and team work.
- Leads adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Increases sales results.
Business Development Management Training Individual Delivery Options
Self-Led with Email Support - View and download the materials, tools, templates, and other resources. Work through the presentations and exercises as desired. Email your nominated instructor with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a few hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days.
£39 + VAT if applicable. Four weeks lead time. Book Places.
Self Led with Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises in your own time. Arrange calls with your nominated instructor to ask questions. Calls can be scheduled by email or text.
£99 + VAT if applicable. Four weeks lead time. Book Places.
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
Business Development Management Training Group Delivery Options
Course Materials and Group Training for up to Ten People - Participants gain access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Have key elements of the content presented. Learn how to prioritise the distance learning course content. Work through some of the exercises, and review implementation actions in a virtual classroom group coaching session. Schedule the session to suit participant needs The initial session duration is 90 minutes.
£590 plus VAT. Four Week Lead Time. Book this training.
- Follow on Virtual Classroom Group Training Sessions
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. The full account management training course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licencing and train the trainer options enable third party and in-house provisioning of this course. To find out more, telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. If you are interested in promoting or delivering SalesSense courses, get in touch directly or use the contact form here.
If you are looking for business development management training to help lead business growth initiatives, this course delivers. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 to find out more. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com or use the contact form here.