Comprehensive business development management training course.
Quickly accelerate new customer acquisition with the strategies and methods taught in our business development management training course.
Business development management is the process of identifying and exploring new business opportunities and growing existing ones for an organization. It involves developing and implementing strategies to increase revenue and market share, expanding the customer base, and building partnerships and alliances.
The goal of business development management is to enhance the overall growth and profitability of a company. Acquire a comprehensive set of skills, methods, and tools, then use them to build a system that will deliver reliable sales growth.
What sets this business development management training course apart from others?
- The co-creation of a workplace plan for establishing and maintaining a flow of new logo business.
- The opportunity for one-to-one learning.
- Delivery by the course author.
Can you find another business development management course with these advantages?
- One-to-one delivery via 20 sessions: £1595
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £150
- Per session group delivery: £250
- Training takes place in a virtual classroom.
- Includes downloadable slides, tools, templates and recordings
- Guaranteed results.
Job descriptions for business development people vary widely yet almost all are focused on producing new business from new customers. This course offers a proven systematic, process-driven approach to business development management.
Business Development Management Training
If you need to set a business development strategy, win new business through a team, or lead a business development management function, this training course teaches effective methods, provides practical tools, and develops the right skills.
- Quantify potential by benchmarking competitors.
- Develop or strengthen selling propositions.
- Scope convincing proof of value.
- Identify those ready to buy before you call.
- Create an irresistible approach.
- Anticipate and plan around obstacles.
- Develop a sales process framework.
- Transform elements into a complete sales plan.
- Create or align a marketing plan.
Who should take this course:
Those in business development management, business development director, and sales director roles. If you lead, manage, or direct new customer acquisition, this course expands the tools, methods and practices you can use to bring in new business.
Example Participant Comments
Very thoughtful approach and lots of tools to help in identifying areas for improvement. Excellent practical value.
The course covered everything I wanted and introduced a lot of new thoughts about finding and winning new business.
Very enjoyable course. It helped me understand all the aspects of my business development role. I learned new ways to improve.
- Flexible multi-session 'learning by doing' structured training.
- On-the-job assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples aid learning and save time.
- Common language improves communication and teamwork.
- Leads adoption of best practice habits and methods.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Increases sales results.
Business Development Management Training Delivery Options
One-to-One - The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Participants can view and download the presentations, tools, templates, and recordings. The course is normally completed in 10 to 15 one-hour sessions, however, sessions continue until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress.
£1595 - Learn more.
One-to-one on a per-session basis.
£150 - Learn more.
Via Online Group Training - Includes access to presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. Choose content priorities. Schedule 1-hour sessions to suit participant needs.
£250 per session. Learn more.
Fees exclude applicable VAT.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customer's offices. The full account management training course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
If you are looking for a business development management training course to help with growth initiatives, get in touch. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 to find out more. Alternatively, Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form here.