These terms of supply form the terms and conditions that apply to the supply of Products by SalesSense to Customers. By purchasing Products the Customer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The headings to the clauses are for convenience and reference only and shall not affect interpretation. Definition and Interpretation These terms and expressions shall have the following meanings with respect to these Terms and Conditions:
- The term ‘Product’ or 'Products' shall mean any product, service, subscription, or licence described on this web site and sold by SalesSense to a Customer.
- The term ‘SalesSense’ shall mean the Partners Clive and Louise Miller trading as SalesSense whose office address is SalesSense, Queensgate House, 48 Queen Street, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3SR, United Kingdom.
- The term ‘Customer’ and 'Customers' shall mean any individual(s) or organisation(s) purchasing or renting Products described on this website and supplied by SalesSense whether directly or indirectly.
- The term ‘SalesSense Methodology’ shall mean the tools, technology and procedures including any written formulations thereof that are the intellectual property of SalesSense.
- The term ‘Deliver’ or ‘Delivery’ or ‘Delivered’ shall mean the delivery of SalesSense Products through website access, coaching, training or consulting for Customers or Customer employees.
- The term ‘Certified Consultant’ shall mean consultants who have obtained certification from the SalesSense to Deliver specified Products.
Terms and Conditions Applicable to all Transactions
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all prices are in pounds sterling as displayed on this website and exclude applicable taxes such as VAT.
- Payment may be made by credit card, electronic transfer, cheque, or bankers draft. Cheques and bankers drafts should be made payable to SalesSense and posted as directed on the invoice.
- In the event of non delivery or should a customer conclude that the information or learning or service supplied does not match the description offered on this web site or has not met the terms of our guarantee, then the fees paid may be reclaimed. SalesSense will make a full refund of the fees paid, within thirty days.
Terms for Products Delivered Electronically
- Supply of online products are subject to payment in advance either by credit card, electronic transfer, cheque, or bankers draft. Access to online resources will be granted on receipt of fees or, in the case of credit card payment, on authorisation.
- Unless otherwise stated on this website or agreed in writing, all products delivered electronically are licensed for the use of a named individual and provided on a subscription basis. Subscriptions are valid for 12 months and are subject to renewal on the anniversary of purchase which shall be the date fees are received by SalesSense.
- Subject to written approval by SalesSense, some Products may be transferred to a different user. Authorisation of such transfers are at the sole discretion of SalesSense.
- Other than by authorised transfer, named individuals who are licenced to use Products may not allow any third party to access the said Products under any circumstances. Any action by a named individual that allows access to licensed Products by any third party shall be deemed a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Electronic materials, online learning, and services will be made accessible via a SalesSense web site or delivered by email after receipt of payment.
- If payment cannot be completed or if fees are reclaimed, access to associated products will be discontinued. In addition, the customer agrees to irrevocably delete or destroy or return all associated materials however stored.
Terms for Public Course Bookings
- Public course places are subject to payment in advance. Participant places will be reserved for 7 days from the date of booking and confirmed on receipt of fees. Places paid for by credit or debit card are reserved on receipt of the credit card details.
- Cancellation charges will be waived if substitute delegates attend the course. Cancellations made earlier than 21 days before course commencement are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Otherwise, the full fee will remain due and payable.
- Delivery will be in accordance with the description offered on our web site or given n writing at the time of booking. Electronic materials and online resources associated with public scheduled courses will be delivered by email or made accessible via our web site prior to course dates. All products requiring a physical delivery will be supplied according to the delivery description provided unless otherwise as agreed in writing.
Terms for Bespoke Services
- An invoice for 50% of the full amount due will be sent on receipt of a booking. This deposit fee covers preparation work for the service concerned and is not refundable except as provided for in clause five. The deposit will be due thirty days before delivery of the service or on receipt if the service is scheduled to take place sooner than thirty days from the date of booking. No work will be started prior to receipt of the deposit.
- Service delivery will be in accordance with the description given in writing prior to booking.
- The balance of the fees will be due seven days after delivery or delivery in part if the work is to be carried out in more than one stage. An invoice for the balance will sent on completion of the work or each agreed interim stage.
- Outright cancellation of services booked will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee, this being the amount of the deposit. In the event that cancellation is notified in writing before the due date of the deposit, no cancellation fee will be charged. Customers may reschedule delivery without penalty.
- SalesSense either owns or uses with permission of the owner (with the right to sublicense) the intellectual property rights in the Products provided pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and the SalesSense Methodology by which Products are provided. The Customer understands and acknowledges SalesSense rights in the Products and agrees not to reproduce, copy or redistribute, or otherwise exercise any right comprised in the copyright of the Products provided in any form or medium (whether now or hereafter existing), or by any means, or engage in any unauthorized use without written permission of SalesSense. The copyright in all of the Products referred to in these Terms and Conditions shall remain the exclusive property of the SalesSense unless otherwise agreed in writing.
The Customer shall not sell, disclose or otherwise make available, directly or indirectly, any Products or SalesSense Methodology to any third party unless expressly authorised to do so in writing by SalesSense. The Customer further agrees that it will not utilise SalesSense Methodology to develop internal training programs or products that would compete with or replace the Products provided by SalesSense.
Certified Provider Responsibilities
- The Customer understands and acknowledges Delivery may only be carried out by Certified Consultants who have been authorised by SalesSense to Deliver specific Products. The Customer agrees that it will only contract for Delivery of SalesSense Products with individuals who have a current certification from SalesSense and can provide evidence thereof. The Customer agrees that a fee shall be paid to SalesSense for each employee who receives Delivery of SalesSense Products unless otherwise agreed in writing.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply from the date that Products are purchased and shall continue in force until each Delivery purchased from or supplied by the Company has been completed or has expired, whichever is sooner.
- The Customer agrees that the provisions of paragraphs 23, 24, and 25 shall remain binding in perpetuity unless through no fault of the Customer the intellectual property embodied in SalesSense materials and SalesSense Methodology otherwise becomes available in the public domain.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Any invalid or unenforceable provisions or clauses in these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the other provisions and clauses and for this purpose, the provisions and clauses of these Terms and Conditions shall be considered severally.
- these Terms and Conditions and any attachments hereto which are incorporated herein by reference, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters dealt with and supersedes any previous agreement between the parties in relation to such matters.
- All differences or disputes which may arise in connection with this Agreement, or its construction or effect shall be referred to a single arbitrator to be agreed upon by the parties but in default of their agreement the President for the time being of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators shall nominate an arbitrator in accordance with the Arbitration Acts 1990 or any statutory modification or re-enactment for the time being in force.
If you have any queries regarding this website, the terms of site use, the terms of supply please contact SalesSense by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)1392 851500.