Develop sales skills for business to business sales success through this professional sales training course.
Get up to speed fast with a professional sales training foundation. Study the essential skills, habits, and methods of sales professionals and discover the secrets of high earning salespeople.
- Fees from £59 plus VAT per person.
- See our performance guarantee.
Learn how to find the right customers, add unique value, and help customers succeed. Establish strategic supplier status and become a customer's trusted advisor. Take this professional sales training course to establish a B2B sales career, develop professional selling skills, and increase sales performance.
- Establish the right habits and practices for success in a sales career.
- Answer the top six customers questions in a professional manner.
- Find prospects who want to buy what you sell, now.
- Develop or improve telephone sales skills.
- Use pipeline management to guide priorities.
- Score sales opportunities to identify next actions.
- Develop or improve interpersonal communication.
- Learn to adapt for difficult personalities.
- Use questions to persuade.
- Use listening to persuade.
- Understand the psychology of decision making.
- Acquire a proven consultative sales process.
- Overcome obstacles and turn around objections.
- Develop or improve sales presentation skills.
- Develop or improve sales letter and proposal writing.
- Be ready when the customer starts negotiation.
- Improve negotiation outcomes for you and the customer.
- Close sales with confidence and certainty.
- Improve planning and productivity.
- Practise applying learning in simulations and exercises.
Who should attend:
New business to business salespeople, those without previous professional sales training, and those seeking an up-to-date refresher. Suitable for people who want to launch or re-establish a business to business sales career.
Typical Participant Comments:
Great learning experience. Simulation exercises and group work helped a lot. Useful reference material. From Tata Telecommunications
Very practical and hands-on. Liked the fact it has been spread out over a number of weeks. Clive came across as diligent, supportive and demonstrated a very good understanding of the issues I am facing on a daily basis. His suggestions have not only been taken on board, I am actually already using them. From Integralis
The course is a real eye opener, good at pointing out issues and factors that may be missed/taken for granted and teaching how we can use this to our advantage. From Bfi Optilas
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training.
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and teamwork.
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods.
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Reduces staff turnover.
Professional Sales Training Foundation Course Delivery Options for Individuals
- Blended One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
Self Led with Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls are be scheduled by email or text.
£129 + applicable VAT. Four Week Lead Time. Book Places.
Materials with Email Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days.
£59 + applicable VAT. Four Week Lead Time. Book Places.
Profwssiona Sales Training Foundation Course Delivery Options for Groups
- Programme Materials and Group Coaching for up to Ten People - Participants gain access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Have key elements of the content presented. Learn how to prioritise the distance learning course content. Work through some of the exercises, and review implementation actions in a virtual classroom group coaching session. Schedule the session to suit participant needs The session duration is 90 minutes.
- Follow on Group Coaching Sessions - Further sessions can be arranged as needed.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. Cost effective fees for four or more participants. POA.
Want Something Else? Please Ask:
- Telephone 01392 851500 to book any delivery option.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licencing and train the trainer options enable third party and in-house provisioning of this course. To find out more, telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 or use the links below. Sales Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. If you are interested in promoting or delivering SalesSense courses, get in touch directly or use the contact form here.
If you are looking for a professional sales training course or need to develop professional selling skills, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.