Develop sales skills for business to business sales success through this professional sales training course.
Get up to speed fast with a professional sales training foundation. Study the essential skills, habits, and methods of sales professionals and discover the secrets of high earning salespeople.
- One-to-one delivery: £695
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £95
- Per session group delivery: £180
- Training takes place in a virtual meeting.
- Fees exclude applicable VAT
- Guaranteed results.
Learn how to find the right customers, add unique value, and help customers succeed. Establish strategic supplier status and become a customer's trusted advisor. Take this professional sales training course to establish a B2B sales career, develop professional selling skills, and increase sales performance.
- Establish the right habits and practices for success in a sales career.
- Answer the top six customers questions in a professional manner.
- Find prospects who want to buy what you sell, now.
- Develop or improve telephone sales skills.
- Use pipeline management to guide priorities.
- Score sales opportunities to identify next actions.
- Develop or improve interpersonal communication.
- Learn to adapt for difficult personalities.
- Use questions to persuade.
- Use listening to persuade.
- Understand the psychology of decision making.
- Acquire a proven consultative sales process.
- Overcome obstacles and turn around objections.
- Develop or improve sales presentation skills.
- Develop or improve sales letter and proposal writing.
- Be ready when the customer starts negotiation.
- Improve negotiation outcomes for you and the customer.
- Close sales with confidence and certainty.
- Improve planning and productivity.
- Practise applying learning in simulations and exercises.
Who should attend:
New business to business salespeople, those without previous professional sales training, and those seeking an up-to-date refresher. Suitable for people who want to launch or re-establish a business to business sales career.
Typical Participant Comments:
Great learning experience. Simulation exercises and group work helped a lot. Useful reference material. From Tata Telecommunications
Very practical and hands-on. Liked the fact it has been spread out over a number of weeks. Clive came across as diligent, supportive and demonstrated a very good understanding of the issues I am facing on a daily basis. His suggestions have not only been taken on board, I am actually already using them. From Integralis
The course is a real eye opener, good at pointing out issues and factors that may be missed/taken for granted and teaching how we can use this to our advantage. From Bfi Optilas
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training.
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and teamwork.
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods.
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Reduces staff turnover.
Professional Sales Training Foundation Course Delivery Options
- Blended Instructor Led Eight Week Course - View and download each weeks presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Join scheduled weekly one hour online training sessions.
One to One on a per session basis.
Via Online Group Training - Includes access to presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. Choose content priorities. Schedule 1 hour sessions to suit participant needs.
£180 plus applicable VAT per session. Book this training.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. Cost effective fees for four or more participants. POA.
Want Something Else? Please Ask:
- Telephone 01392 851500 to book any delivery option.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
Licencing and train the trainer options enable third party and in-house provisioning of this course. To find out more, telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 or use the links below. Sales Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. If you are interested in promoting or delivering SalesSense courses, get in touch directly or use the contact form here.
If you are looking for a professional sales training course or need to develop professional selling skills, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.