Improve sales predictability, resolve issues, and increase results through sales management coaching.
Sales managers face a complex set challenges, issues and problems daily. Effctive sales management coaching depends on the empathy that comes from common experience.
The rest of the organisation and all of the stakeholders expect their sales leaders to know what the future holds. A forecast must be made and achieved. Sales managers and directors must transform the imperfect science of selling into a reliable prediction of of revenue and gross profit.
- The higher the sales commission, the greater the incidence of internal conflict, disagreement, and strife.
- A hiring mistake costs five to ten times the person's salery.
- Team members must achieve their sales targets. Many jobs inside and outside the organisation depend on it.
- Sales managers must motivate even when they have to admonish.
A sales management coach with parallel experience helps bring sanity to what is often a chaotic and ambiguous working environment.
Potential Benefits Include:
- Constructive review of challenges
- Cooperative assessment of plans and priorities
- Strategy development and testing
- Decision forethought and rigor
- Extra problem solving resources
- An outside unentangled perspective
- Unbiased non judgemental feedback
- An outlet for dealing with stress
- Support for crisis and emergencies
- Identifying and addressing strengths and weaknesses
- Improving time management and organisation
- Motivation to get things done
Sales Management Coaching Arrangements
Interactions take place in a virtual meeting place and last about an hour so it is easy to schedule sessions around other commitments. We can arrange a try out session and then book a series of calls. Fees start at £195 plus any applicable taxes.
Once a series is booked, sessions can be moved or rearranged to accommodate shifting priorities.
If you think that sales management coaching might help you get more done, make better decisions, or improve results, telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.