Improve profitability, terms of business, and customer satisfaction through sales negotiation skills training.
This this sales negotiation skills training program is based on a series of simulation exercises.
Negotiating can be practised almost every day and practise is what it takes to become an effective negotiator. Effective sales negotiation leaves customers feeling good about a purchase while preserving profit margins.
Learn proven ways to maximise profit while helping the other party feel good about the result. Sharpen listening skills to have your position adopted by the other party. Discover the hidden value that opens the door to a win/win result. Learn how to transform a combative opponent into a collaborating friend.
- Increase profit and customer satisfaction.
- Deflect tricks and ploys easily.
- Have negotiators collaborate to find a mutually satisfactory deal.
- Uncover hidden priorities and agendas.
- Have the other side work on your behalf.
- Test and prove new skills.
- Slash negotiation preparation time.
- Lead others to agreement without compromise.
- Overcome impasse.
Sales Negotiation skills training helps with interactions throughout a selling process. Every interaction has the potential to strengthen the relationship and increase the value of the exchange. Take this program to develop the skills and abilities that bring a sale to a satisfactory conclusion.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone whose effectiveness depends on his or her negotiation skills will benefit from attending. People responsible for negotiating customer agreements or terms and conditions will find this course particularly useful.
- Flexible 'learning by doing' structured training programme.
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and team work.
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Increases productivity and results.
Sales Negotiation Skills Training Delivery Options
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs. £995 + applicable VAT. Add to cart
- Programme Materials and Group Coaching for up to Five People - Participants gain access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Have key elements of the content presented. Learn how to prioritise the distance learning course content. Work through some of the exercises, and review implementation actions in a virtual classroom group coaching session. Scheduled the session to suit participant needs The initial session duration is 90 minutes. £695 plus VAT. Four Week Lead Time
- Follow on Group Coaching Sessions - Further sessions can be arranged as needed. £350 plus applicable VAT. Add to cart
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
- Materials with Email Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. £95 + applicable VAT. Four Week Lead Time.
- Self Led with Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls are be scheduled by email or text. £395 + applicable VAT. Four Week Lead Time.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking for a sales negotiation skills training course or need to to sell without giving so much discount, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.