Accelerate learning, motivate behaviour change, and adopt new behaviours.
Three videos, accompanying transcripts, and additional support resources. Take this micro course to acceerate learning.
1. Use the learning circle to guide rapid learning and accelerate sales performance.
Learning how to learn may seem like a basic objective that everyone acquires in school. Yet rapid learning demands that we recognise the circular nature of the learning process. Learning has to be used, reviewed, refreshed, and updated if the investment is to be realised.
These supporting resources are available on request:
- Responsibilities and Tasks Template
- Self Directed Learning Preparation Questionnaire
- Learning Questions - Use these questions to test the value of specific knowledge, methods, and skills.
2. Fast learning is best achieved through careful definition of the necessary knowledge, abilities, and behaviours.
If people have a model that clearly describes what constitutes competence in a desired skill, role or discipline, people are motivated to learn. Self directed fast learning is the natural outcome.
Follow these links for associated resources:
3. Use it or lose it. Neglected, new learning is soon forgotten. Eleven strategies for motivating behaviour change.
Acquiring new knowledge, know-how, and skills is just the beginning of the journey. Old ways hinder adoption of new methods. Motivating behaviour change demands forethought, planning, and preparation.
Some supporting documents are available on request:
- Sales Target Achievement Plan Template
- Work Motivators Review
- Work Motivators in Sales - SWOT
Other resources that help accelerate learning:
If you are looking for ways to increase learner engagement, accelerate learning, or drive behaviour change, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.