Sales consulting services fix problems, resolve issues, and expose opportunities.
If you are facing difficult problems or need to progress plans that are under-resourced, sales consulting services may be the answer. The extra resource will help you to fix things, get those nagging projects completed, and reveal new opportunities.
Our structured sales consulting services address a range of common issues. Below we have listed the bespoke assignments we have completed and the sales problems we have addressed.
Through our work with others, we may have already found suitable solutions that address the challenges you face.
If the issues that are blocking progress are unique, we can contribute the extra resources to discover or build solutions that address particular needs.
We make no charge to speak and guarantee everything that we do.
Structured Sales Consulting Services:
- Salesforce skills and abilities assessment.
- Sales management practices assessment.
- Sales and marketing functional review.
- Competence model development.
- Design and preparation of sales enablement resources.
- Sales effectiveness improvement.
- Sales performance measurement and benchmarking.
- Performance remediation programmes.
- Design and preparation of bespoke online training.
- Design and preparation of onboarding materials.
Bespoke sales consulting assignments we have completed:
- Strategy, goal and objectives development.
- Recruitment and selection of salespeople.
- Reducing sales staff turnover.
- Advising on discipline and admonishment.
- Advising on sales performance compensation.
- Advising on non-fiscal motivation.
- Facilitating meetings and conflict management.
Other issues that our services have helped address:
- Finding and selecting the right prospects.
- Getting the attention of decision-makers.
- Uncovering prospective customer issues.
- Transforming a business conversation into a collaboration.
- Establishing a dialogue with all of the people influencing a buyer's choice.
- Discovering the amount a buyer is prepared to spend.
- Maintaining a dialogue throughout the buying process.
- Developing trust and establishing trusted advisor status.
- Achieving 'strategic partner' status or improving organisation standing.
- Recognising and taking account of politics in an organisation.
- Selecting and executing competitive strategy.
- Developing and executing effective tactics.
- Overcoming or addressing sales objections.
- Setting up sales channels.
- Developing channel performance.
- Managing channel conflict.
If you are facing intractable issues, dealing with difficult challenges, or struggling with resource shortages, sales consulting services may be the answer. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. Alternatively, use the contact form here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply.