How to call high - training for selling to senior executives.
Sales Prospecting at appropriate levels of seniority reduces time wasted on opportunities that don't progress and significantly shortens the time it takes to complete a sale. Selling to senior executives provides comprehensive set of step by step methods for getting though, being heard, and getting an appointment with senior decision makers.
This programme reveal best practice for seven proven approach methods for selling to senior people.
Maintain or renew career momentum through training by doing. In Selling to Senior Executives, participants take on workplace assignments in one to one or group briefing sessions and reconvene to review results, adjust their approach, and take on their next assignment. Training can be spread over several months, condensed into longer intensive sessions, or delivered in a single day.
- Find the right new business prospects.
- Identify the true decision makers.
- Step inside the minds of decision makers.
- Makes messages more compelling.
- Select the right approach strategy.
- Demonstrate value through questions.
- Adopt the right behaviour.
I really enjoyed how it was very pinpointed to concrete examples, was easy to relate this to my own position. It was also interesting to meet different people and hear their experiences and thoughts around the topics we went through. Ceetron
Helped to put the science around intuitive things and learn some completely new techniques. Enjoyed the day, thank you. Newton Europe
I am certain that I will be able to use the knowledge that that the course has offered. Infospace
- Pre course questionnaire.
- Pre work preparation guide.
- Personalised workplace assignments.
- Programme sales-decks, tools, and materials.
- Online resources.
- Career long support.
Materials and resources
- Self study guide.
- Accelerated learning report.
- Appointment setting survey results.
- Profit contribution calculator.
- Prospect profiling tool.
- Headline creation framework.
- Campaign approach planning tool.
- Completed campaign plan example.
- Referral networking report.
- Prospect research guide
- Calling high report.
Selling to Senior Executives Individual Delivery Options
- Self-Led with Email Support - View and download the materials, tools, templates, and other resources. Work through the presentations and exercises as desired. Email your nominated instructor with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a few hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days.
£39 + VAT if applicable. Four weeks lead time. Book Places.
Self Led with Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises in your own time. Arrange calls with your nominated instructor to ask questions. Calls can be scheduled by email or text.
£99 + VAT if applicable. Four weeks lead time. Book Places.
One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
£695 + VAT if applicable. Four weeks lead time. Book places.
Selling to Senior Executives Group Delivery Options
Course Materials and Group Training for up to Ten People - Participants gain access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Have key elements of the content presented. Learn how to prioritise the distance learning course content. Work through some of the exercises, and review implementation actions in a virtual classroom group coaching session. Schedule the session to suit participant needs The initial session duration is 90 minutes.
£590 plus VAT. Four Week Lead Time. Book this training.
Follow on Virtual Classroom Group Training Sessions - Further one hour sessions can be arranged as needed.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. The full account management training course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to reach more decision makers or improve sales prospecting, this course will provides the know-how for selling to senior executives. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively use the contact form here or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.