How to find and engage more of the right prospects at the right time. Sales prospecting training for business development.
Integrate proven techniques with the new methods and only call people who need what you sell, right now. Sales prospecting training.that leverages the best of the old and the reach of the new to accelerate new customer acquisition.
The 21st century has brought huge changes to selling yet many old principles remain the same. Getting the attention of executives and initiating a meaningful business dialogue remains the most challenging sales task.
The ability to make new connections when the time is right is the most sought after selling skill. Nothing else presents such awkward obstacles, yet there are tried and tested methods for getting the attention of decision makers, engaging them in a business conversation, and setting up sales calls.
Take this learning programme to acquire today's best practices, methods, and habits and gain the most saleable skill in the commercial world.
Sales Prospecting Training Programme Objectives
- Find prospects who want to buy now.
- Identify the true decision makers.
- Understand senior level decision making.
- Learn the seven approach tactics.
- Prepare better messaging.
- Develop better questions.
- Explore sales behaviour from the customers perspective.
- Do and say the right things.
Who Should Attend:
Business development salespeople tasked with winning new business; account managers who need more access to senior managers and directors, and Managers who want to develop their teams sales prospecting skills.
Additional Programme Benefits
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training course.
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and team work.
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods.
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Reduces staff turnover.
B2B Sales Training Delivery Options
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs. £995 + applicable VAT. Add to cart
- Programme Materials and Group Coaching for up to Five People - Participants gain access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Have key elements of the content presented. Learn how to prioritise the distance learning course content. Work through some of the exercises, and review implementation actions in a virtual classroom group coaching session. Scheduled the session to suit participant needs The initial session duration is 90 minutes. £695 plus VAT. Four Week Lead Time.
- Follow on Group Coaching Sessions - Further sessions can be arranged as needed. £350 plus applicable VAT. Add to cart
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
- Materials with Email Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. £95 + applicable VAT. Four Week Lead Time. Optional ad-hoc one-to-one coaching available.
- Self Led with Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls are be scheduled by email or text. £395 + applicable VAT. Four Week Lead Time.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking fro sales prospecting training, need to find and close more business, or start more sales conversations, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. Alternatively use the contact form here orsend email to firstname.lastname@example.org.