How to find and engage more of the right prospects at the right time. Sales prospecting training for business development.
The 21st century has brought huge changes to selling yet many old principles remain the same. Getting the attention of executives and initiating a meaningful business dialogue remains the most challenging sales task. Sales prospecting training integrates the old ways with the new methods.
The ability to make new connections when the time is right is the most sought after selling skill. Nothing else presents such awkward obstacles, yet there are tried and tested methods for getting the attention of decision makers, engaging them in a business conversation, and setting up sales calls.
Take this learning programme to acquire today's best practices, methods, and habits and gain the most salable skill in the commercial world.
Sales Prospecting Training Programme Objectives
- Find prospects who want to buy now
- Identify the true decision makers
- Understand senior level decision making
- Learn the seven approach tactics
- Prepare better messaging
- Develop better questions
- Explore sales behaviour from the customers perspective
- Do and say the right things
Who Should Attend:
Business development salespeople tasked with winning new business; account managers who need more access to senior managers and directors, and Managers who want to develop their teams sales prospecting skills.
Additional Programme Benefits
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training course
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- Materials with Unlimited Email Support - View and download the slide decks, tools, templates. Work through the materials and exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. Optional ad-hoc one-to-one coaching available.
- Self Led with Unlimited Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises in your own time. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls can be scheduled by email or text.
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
- Virtual Classroom - People can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in a virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or large screen and a video conferencing microphone. Sessions lasting up to 90 minutes are £595 + VAT for up to five people. Presented materials, tools, and templates are included. Book here.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking fro sales prospecting training, need to find and close more business, or start more sales conversations, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.