How to find and engage the right prospects. Sales prospecting training for business development.
Integrate proven techniques with the new methods and only call people who need what you sell, right now. Sales prospecting training.that leverages the best of the old and the reach of the new to accelerate new customer acquisition.
- Fees from £39 plus VAT per person.
- See our performance guarantee.
The twentyfirst century has brought huge changes to selling yet many old principles remain the same. Getting the attention of executives and initiating a meaningful business dialogue remains the most challenging sales task.
The ability to make new connections when the time is right is the most sought after selling skill. Nothing else presents such awkward obstacles, yet there are tried and tested methods for getting the attention of decision makers, engaging them in a business conversation, and setting up sales calls.
Take this learning programme to acquire today's best practices, methods, and habits and gain the most saleable skill in the commercial world.
Sales Prospecting Training Course Objectives
- Find prospects who want to buy now.
- Identify the true decision makers.
- Understand senior level decision making.
- Learn the seven approach tactics.
- Prepare better messaging.
- Develop better questions.
- Explore sales behaviour from the customers perspective.
- Do and say the right things.
Who Should Attend:
Business development salespeople tasked with winning new business; account managers who need more access to senior managers and directors, and Managers who want to develop their teams sales prospecting skills.
Additional Programme Benefits
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training course.
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and team work.
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods.
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Reduces staff turnover.
Sales Prospecting Training Individual Delivery Options
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
Self Led with Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls are be scheduled by email or text.
£99 + applicable VAT. Four week lead time. Book Places.
Self Led with Email Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days.
£39 + applicable VAT. Four week lead time. Book Places.
Sales Prospecting Training Group Delivery Options
Course Materials and Group Training for up to Ten People - Participants gain access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Have key elements of the content presented. Learn how to prioritise the distance learning course content. Work through some of the exercises, and review implementation actions in a virtual classroom group coaching session. Schedule the session to suit participant needs The session duration is 90 minutes.
£590 plus VAT. Four week lead time. Book this training.
- Follow on Virtual Classroom Group Training Sessions - Further sessions can be arranged as needed. £295 plus applicable VAT. Add to cart or book follow on group training sessions.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. The full course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
Want Something Different? Please Ask:
If you are looking fro sales prospecting training, need to find and close more business, or start more sales conversations, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. Alternatively use the contact form here or send email to email@example.com.