Sales negotiation training course. Negotiating techniques that improve sales results, profits, and customer satisfaction.
Master negotiation skills to improve the deal for all parties. Maintain or renew career momentum through sales negotiation training.
Participants take on workplace assignments in one to one or group briefing sessions and reconvene to review results, adjust their approach, and take on their next assignment. Training can be spread over several months or condensed into longer intensive sessions.
- Increase Profits and Customer Approval
- Deflect Tricks and Ploys Easily
- Make Collaborators out of combative negotiators
- Uncover Hidden Priorities and Agendas
- Have the Other Side Work on Your Behalf
- Test and Prove Skills
- Slash Preparation Time
- Lead Others to Agreement without Compromise
- Overcome Impasse
Participant Comments I especially liked the use of hands on role play exercises. They added to the realism. Good course with lots of interactivity and breakout sessions. PowerPoint was in small chunks which kept the momentum going throughout. I have attended SalesSense training before. People say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Not true in my opinion. This was an excellent way to spend 2 days reaffirming what we should be doing on a daily basis. Programme includes:
- Pre Course Questionnaire
- Pre Work Preparation Guide
- Personalised Assignments
- Course materials
- Online resources
- Career long support
Materials and resources:
- Preparation Guides
- Negotiation Skills Assessment
- Framework Agenda
- Self Study Guide
- Accelerated Learning Guide
- Content Slide-decks
- Vanishing Freewill - Article
- Countering Negotiation Tricks and Ploys
- Persuasive Questions
- Negotiation Preparation Template
- Just for the Asking - Article
If you are looking for a sales negotiation training course or ways to maintain profits and customer satisfaction, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.