Sales negotiation training course. Negotiating techniques that improve sales results, profits, and customer satisfaction.
Master negotiation skills to improve the deal for all parties. Maintain or renew career momentum through sales negotiation training.
- One-to-one delivery: £695
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £95
- Per session group delivery: £180
- Training takes place in a virtual meeting.
- Fees exclude applicable VAT
- Guaranteed results.
Participants take on workplace assignments in one to one or group briefing sessions and reconvene to review results, adjust their approach, and take on their next assignment. Training can be spread over several months or condensed into longer intensive sessions.
- Increase profits and customer approval.
- Deflect tricks and ploys easily.
- Turn combative negotiators into collaborators.
- Uncover hidden priorities and agendas.
- Have the other side work on your behalf.
- Test and prove new skills.
- Slash preparation time.
- Lead others to agreement without compromise.
- Overcome impasse.
I especially liked the use of hands on role play exercises. They added to the realism. Good course with lots of interactivity and breakout sessions. PowerPoint was in small chunks which kept the momentum going throughout. I have attended SalesSense training before. People say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Not true in my opinion. This was an excellent way to spend 2 days reaffirming what we should be doing on a daily basis. Programme includes:
- Pre course questionnaire.
- Pre work preparation guide.
- Personalised workplace assignments.
- Course materials, tools, and templates.
- Online resources.
- Career long support.
Materials and resources:
- Negotiation skills assessment.
- Self study guide.
- Accelerated learning report.
- Content slide-decks.
- Countering negotiation tricks and ploys report.
- Persuasive questions white paper.
- Negotiation preparation template.
- Negotiation practice instructions.
Sales Negotiation Training Delivery Options
One to One
View and download presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Reviewing outcomes in follow-on sessions reinforces learning, increases retention, and helps establish new habits. Training and coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Sessions last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
One to One on a per session basis.
Via Online Group Training - Includes access to presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. Choose content priorities. Schedule 1 hour sessions to suit participant needs.
£180 plus applicable VAT per session. Book this training.
The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
We unconditionally guarantee the quality and effectiveness of our services. In addition, we warrant that application of the principles, methods, and practices presented in our materials will lead to a gain in value equivalent to at least five times the fees. Should you decide that our services have not met this guarantee, we will refund your fees promptly and courteously.
Want Something Different? Please Ask:
If you are looking for a sales negotiation training course or ways to maintain profits and customer satisfaction, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.