Adopt the best sales methods, sustain sales performance and renew motivation in a flat market, downturn, or recession.
Some sail through a downturn with hardly a dip. Survival may depend on using the best sales methods and carrying out familiar tasks better than ever.
What sets this sales training course apart from others?
- The co-creation of workplace actions for embedding learning in participant routines and habits.
- The opportunity for one-to-one learning.
- Delivery by the course author.
Can you find another consultative sales training course with all of these advantages?
- One-to-one delivery via 15 sessions: £1295
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £150
- Per session group delivery: £250
- Training takes place in a virtual meeting.
- Fees exclude applicable VAT
- Guaranteed results.
Hope for the best and preparing for the worst seems like good advice. Forethought, planning, and preparation will prove to be the elements of success.
Now is the time to revisit sales skills and habits to make sure everything that can be done to maintain or adopt the best sales methods, is being done. Renew and update your skills with this selling training course. Learn new methods, rediscover things that have fallen into disuse, and reinvigorate motivation.
Score yourself on the following questions to determine if this course will help.
Give yourself a 4 if you can already teach others how to do it. Score a 3 if you can think of some ways to achieve the outcome. Allocate 2 points if you are unsure. Give yourself a 1 for a guess.
- Use thoughts and thinking to affect sales results
- Increase access and influence in existing customers
- Find new customers less affected by the downturn
- Recognise likely prospects without having to call them
- Get through and get a hearing when they won’t take your call
- Get an introduction when you have no links
- Skip deals that won't happen, can’t be won, or won’t be worthwhile
- Have people tell you the things they would rather not
- Find out how much will be spent when people would rather not say
- Speak with all decision influencers even when you are blocked
- Have people develop their own irresistible value proposition
- Set up a sales process agreement that turns the sale into collaboration
- Set yourself apart through a proposal or presentation
- Have customers press themselves for a decision
If you score over 50, you should be on the speaker circuit.
Scoring 30 to 50 indicates that a refresher is worthwhile.
A score of less than 30 suggests that you have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Take this sales training course to lift morale and motivation while equipping yourself or your team with the latest ideas, methods, and skills for meeting the challenges of our times.
Who should attend:
Those selling software, technology, or know-how based business solutions will get great value from attendance. Sales managers and directors will discover new ideas, tools and methods to sustain healthy performance through the downturn.
- Flexible multi-session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Promotes adoption of best practice habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
It is usually those who have used the good times to increase the adoption of the best sales methods and practices who seem to deal with adversity well. Now is the time to adopt better methods, develop skills, and improve practices. Never assume it won't happen again. Instead, prepare for the next downturn.
Selling in a Downturn - Best Sales Methods Training Delivery Options
One to One - View and download presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continue until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Sessions last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
£1295 - Learn more.
One to One on a per-session basis.
£150 - Learn more.
Via Online Group Training - Includes access to presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. Choose content priorities. Schedule 1-hour sessions to suit participant needs.
£250 per session. Learn more.
Fees exclude applicable VAT.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customer's offices. The full account management training course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train-the-trainer options enable self-delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation is welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to renew motivation or adopt the best sales methods to maintain sales in a difficult market or downturn, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to discuss your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.