Adopt best sales methods, sustain sales performance, and renew motivation in a flat market, downturn, or recession.
Some sail through a downturn with hardly a dip. Survival may depend on using the best sales methods and and carrying out familiar tasks better than ever.
- Fees from £39 plus VAT per person.
- See our performance guarantee.
Hope for the best and prepare for the worst seems good advice. Forethought, planning, and preparation will prove to be the elements of success.
Now is the time to revisit sales skills and habits to make sure everything that can be done to maintain or adopt best sales methods, is being done. Renew and update skills with this selling training course. Learn new methods, rediscover things that have fallen into disuse, and reinvigorate motivation.
Score yourself on the following questions to determine if this course will help.
Give yourself a 4 if you can already teach others how to do it. Score a 3 if you can think of some ways to achieve the outcome. Allocate 2 points if you are unsure. Give yourself a 1 for a guess.
- Use thoughts and thinking to affect sales results
- Increase access and influence in existing customers
- Find new customers less affected by the downturn
- Recognise likely prospects without having to call them
- Get through and get a hearing when they won’t take your call
- Get an introduction when you have no links
- Skip deals that won't happen, can’t be won, or won’t be worthwhile
- Have people tell you the things they would rather not
- Find out how much will be spent when people would rather not say
- Speak with all decision influencers even when you are blocked
- Have people develop their own irresistible value proposition
- Set up a sales process agreement that turns the sale into collaboration
- Set yourself apart through a proposal or presentation
- Have customers press themselves for a decision
If you score over 50, you should be on the speaker circuit.
Scoring 30 to 50 indicates that a refresher is worthwhile.
A score of less than 30 suggests that you have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Take this sales training course to lift morale and motivation while equipping yourself or your team with the latest ideas, methods, and skills for meeting the challenge of our times.
Who should attend:
Those selling software, technology, or know-how based business solutions will get great value from attendance. Sales managers and directors will discover new ideas, tools and methods to sustain healthy performance through the downturn.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Work place assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
It is usually those who have used the good times to increase adoption of the best sales methods and practices who seem to deal with adversity well. Now is the time to adopt better methods, develop skills, and improve practices. Never assume it won'r happen again. Instead prepare for the next downturn.
Selling in a Downturn - Best Sales Methods Training Individual Delivery Options
Self-Led with Email Support - View and download the materials, tools, templates, and other resources. Work through the presentations and exercises as desired. Email your nominated instructor with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a few hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days.
£39 + VAT if applicable. Four weeks lead time. Book places.
Self Led with Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls are be scheduled by email or text.
£99 + applicable VAT. Four Week lead time. Book places.
One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
£695 + VAT if applicable. Four weeks lead time. Book places.
Selling in a Downturn - Best Sales Methods Training Group Delivery Options
Course Materials and Group Training for up to Ten People - Participants gain access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Have key elements of the content presented. Learn how to prioritise the distance learning course content. Work through some of the exercises, and review implementation actions in a virtual classroom group coaching session. Schedule the session to suit participant needs The initial session duration is 90 minutes.
£590 plus VAT. Four Week Lead Time. Book this training.
Follow on Vitrtual Classroom Group Training Sessions
Further one hour sessions can be arranged as needed. £295 plus applicable VAT. Book follow on group training sessions.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. The full account management training course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to renew motivation or adopt best sales methods to combat maintain sales in a difficult market or downturn, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to discuss your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.