Teach yourself about persuasive communication.
On Wednesday, April 1st, 2020, we began delivering a free B2B sales training course via bite-sized posts on the SalesSense LinkedIn company page. This page presents links to the posts in part eight (a) - persuasive communication.
Follow the links below to study the course. Follow the SalesSense LinkedIn company page. to see updates.
The complete course addresses the following B2B sales topics:
- Map a typical customer buying process.
- Define customer problems or situations that you fix or address.
- Find sales prospects who need what you sell, right now.
- Identify the right people in suspect organisations.
- Start a conversation through cold outreach.
- What to do if suspects don’t engage.
- Planning a discovery call or meeting.
- Persuasive communication.
- Negotiating access to those who can say yes.
- Prompting a customer buying process.
- Participating in a customer buying process.
- Preparing an effective proposal.
- Conducting buying negotiations.
- Closing the sale.
- Managing the customer relationship.
Have the course content delivered in part or in full, for individuals or for groups in sessions led by the course author.
Online Group Training Session - £180 plus VAT. Learn more.
One-to-One Coaching Session - £95 plus VAT. Learn more.
Part Eight (a) - Persuasive Communication
Have all of this B2B sales training course or any element of it delivered for groups or individuals through online sales training sessions or one-to-one coaching. Call +44 (0)1392 851500 or email email@example.com for details.