Improve profitability, terms of business, and customer satisfaction through sales negotiation skills training.
This this sales negotiation skills training program is based on a series of simulation exercises.
- One-to-one delivery: £695
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £95
- Per session group delivery: £180
- Training takes place in a virtual meeting.
- Fees exclude applicable VAT
- Guaranteed results.
Negotiating can be practised almost every day and practise is what it takes to become an effective negotiator. Effective sales negotiation leaves customers feeling good about a purchase while preserving profit margins.
Learn proven ways to maximise profit while helping the other party feel good about the result. Sharpen listening skills to have your position adopted by the other party. Discover the hidden value that opens the door to a win/win result. Learn how to transform a combative opponent into a collaborating friend.
- Increase profit and customer satisfaction.
- Deflect tricks and ploys easily.
- Have negotiators collaborate to find a mutually satisfactory deal.
- Uncover hidden priorities and agendas.
- Have the other side work on your behalf.
- Test and prove new skills.
- Slash negotiation preparation time.
- Lead others to agreement without compromise.
- Overcome impasse.
Sales Negotiation skills training helps with interactions throughout a selling process. Every interaction has the potential to strengthen the relationship and increase the value of the exchange. Take this program to develop the skills and abilities that bring a sale to a satisfactory conclusion.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone whose effectiveness depends on his or her negotiation skills will benefit from attending. People responsible for negotiating customer agreements or terms and conditions will find this course particularly useful.
- Flexible 'learning by doing' structured training programme.
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and team work.
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Increases productivity and results.
Sales Negotiation Skills Training Delivery Options
One to One - View and download the presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Reviewing outcomes in follow-on sessions reinforces learning, increases retention, and helps establish new habits. Training and coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Sessions last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
One to One on a per session basis.
Via Online Group Training - Includes access to presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. Choose content priorities. Schedule 1 hour sessions to suit participant needs.
£180 plus applicable VAT per session. Book this training.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. The full account management training course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking for a sales negotiation skills training course or need to to sell without giving so much discount, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com or use the contact form here.