Improve profit, terms, and satisfaction through sales negotiation skills training.
This sales negotiation skills training program is based on a series of simulation exercises.
Things that set this training course apart from others:
- The co-creation of workplace actions for embedding learning in participant routines and habits.
- The opportunity for one-to-one learning.
- Delivery by the course author.
Can you find another consultative sales training course with all of these advantages?
- One-to-one delivery via 10 sessions: £995
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £150
- Group delivery via 10 sessions: £1995
- Per session group delivery: £250
- Training takes place in a virtual meeting.
- Fees exclude applicable VAT
- Guaranteed results.
Negotiating can be practised almost every day and practise is what it takes to become an effective negotiator. Effective sales negotiation leaves customers feeling good about a purchase while preserving profit margins.
Learn proven ways to maximise profit while helping the other party feel good about the result. Sharpen listening skills to have your position adopted by the other party. Discover the hidden value that opens the door to a win/win result. Learn how to transform a combative opponent into a collaborating friend.
- Increase profit and customer satisfaction.
- Deflect tricks and ploys easily.
- Have negotiators collaborate to find a mutually satisfactory deal.
- Uncover hidden priorities and agendas.
- Have the other side work on your behalf.
- Test and prove new skills.
- Slash negotiation preparation time.
- Lead others to an agreement without compromise.
- Overcome impasse.
Sales Negotiation skills training helps with interactions throughout a selling process. Every interaction has the potential to strengthen the relationship and increase the value of the exchange. Take this program to develop the skills and abilities that bring a sale to a satisfactory conclusion.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone whose effectiveness depends on his or her negotiation skills will benefit from attending. People responsible for negotiating customer agreements or terms and conditions will find this course particularly useful.
- Flexible 'learning by doing' structured training programme.
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and teamwork.
- Promotes adoption of best practices, habits and methods.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Increases productivity and results.
Sales Negotiation Skills Training Delivery Options
One to One (via 10 virtual sessions)
View and download the presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Reviewing outcomes in follow-on sessions reinforces learning, increases retention, and helps establish new habits. Sessions last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
£995 - Learn more.
One to One on a per-session basis:
£150 - Learn more.
Group Training (virtual classroom):
£1995 for the whole course (10 sessions) - Learn more
Or selected content on a per-session basis:
£250 per session. Learn more.
Fees exclude applicable VAT.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customer's offices. The full account management training course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train-the-trainer options enable self-delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation is welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking for a sales negotiation skills training course or need to sell without giving so much discount, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively, Send an email to email@example.com or use the contact form here.