Consultative sales skills training for selling consulting services.
Selling consulting services or other intangibles presents an additional set of obstacles.
You can't touch a consulting service, you can't photograph it, and you can't record it in your books as an asset. You can't even sell it on when it is no more use to you.
Selling consulting services is very different from selling products that take up space and have a tangible presence.
In this unique programme, learn how to sell the most valuable thing in the universe, know-how.
- Get started without making cold calls
- Demonstrate expertise without giving up the know-how
- Speed up the process of developing trust
- Cause people to talk about their real issues
- Establish the value of intangible services
- Know if a customer will pay your price
- Gain access to all of the decision influencers
- Influence commitment to making a decision
- Have customers sell themselves
- Turn a sale into a collaboration
- Reduce or eliminate outcome uncertainty
Learn how to initiate a dialogue about business without making cold telephone calls.
Acquire new ways to filter out time wasting opportunities and focus on business that can be won.
Win trust fast and shorten the time it takes to conclude a sale.
Prove that you have what the client needs without presentation or self promotion.
Transform a sale into a collaboration between experts to solve problems, address issues, or realise opportunities.
The programme is fun, challenging, and effective in helping those who need to sell their own expertise or that of an employer. The learning experience imparts a new confidence in ability to excel in selling consulting services.
Who should attend:
Consultants, engineers, scientists, and technical staff who need to sell services or know-how based solutions will learn how to become comfortable in selling situations. Salespeople used to selling tangible products who now have to sell less well defined solutions, will learn how to adjust their approach and bridge the gap.
Typical Participant Comments
Very useful insight into selling a service compared to a product. Excellent role plays which enable you to put what you have discussed into practice. Enjoyed talking around customer objections and how best to counter them. From Base Plus
Great content, pace, and delivery. Would recommend to anyone selling services. From J2 Interactive
Memory jerking. Eye opening. From UPS Systems
- Flexible 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Increases results
- Materials with Unlimited Email Support - View and download the materials, tools, templates, and other resources. Work through the presentations and exercises as desired. Email your nominated instructor with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a few hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. £95 + VAT if applicable. Optional ad-hoc one-to-one coaching available.
- Self Led with Unlimited Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises in your own time. Arrange calls with your nominated instructor to ask questions. Calls can be scheduled by email or text. £395 + VAT if applicable.
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs. £995 + VAT if applicable.
- Virtual Classroom - People can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in a virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or large screen and a video conferencing microphone. Sessions lasting up to 90 minutes are £595 + VAT for up to five people. Presented materials, tools, and templates are included.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are selling consulting services or looking for consultative sales skills training, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.