Consultative sales skills training for selling consulting services.
Selling consulting services or other intangibles presents an additional set of obstacles. How to prove that what you offer is worth the money. How to reveal what you can do without giving away your intellectual property. How to differentiate yourself from all of the others offering similar expertise. How to sell consulting without seeming like a salesperson. Take this course for the answers.
What sets this consultative sales training course apart from others?
- The co-creation of workplace actions for embedding learning in participant routines and habits.
- The opportunity for one-to-one learning.
- Delivery by the course author.
Can you find another consultative sales training course with all of these advantages?
- One-to-one delivery over 15 sessions: £1595
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £150
- Group delivery via 15 sessions: £2995
- Per session group delivery: £250
- Training takes place in a virtual meeting.
- Fees exclude applicable VAT
- Guaranteed results.
You can't touch a consulting service, you can't photograph it, and you can't record it in your books as an asset. You can't even sell it on when it is no more use to you.
Selling consulting services is very different from selling products that take up space and have a tangible presence.
In this unique programme, learn how to sell the most valuable thing in the universe, know-how.
- Get started without making cold calls.
- Demonstrate expertise without giving up the know-how.
- Speed up the process of developing trust.
- Cause people to talk about their real issues.
- Establish the value of intangible services.
- Know if a customer will pay your price.
- Gain access to all of the decision influencers.
- Influence commitment to making a decision.
- Have customers sell themselves.
- Turn a sale into a collaboration.
- Reduce or eliminate outcome uncertainty.
Learn how to initiate a dialogue about business without making cold telephone calls.
Acquire new ways to filter out time-wasting opportunities and focus on business that can be won.
Win trust fast and shorten the time it takes to conclude a sale.
Prove that you have what the client needs without presentation or self-promotion.
Transform a sale into a collaboration between experts to solve problems, address issues, or realise opportunities.
The programme is fun, challenging, and effective in helping those who need to sell their own expertise or that of an employer. The learning experience imparts new confidence in the ability to excel in selling consulting services.
Who should attend:
Consultants, engineers, scientists, and technical staff who need to sell services or know-how based solutions will learn how to become comfortable in selling situations. Salespeople used to selling tangible products who now have to sell less well-defined solutions, will learn how to adjust their approach and bridge the gap.
Typical Participant Comments
Very useful insight into selling a service compared to a product. Excellent role plays which enable you to put what you have discussed into practice. Enjoyed talking around customer objections and how best to counter them. From Base Plus
Great content, pace, and delivery. Would recommend to anyone selling services. From J2 Interactive
Memory jerking. Eye-opening. From UPS Systems
- Flexible 'learning by doing' structured training.
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and teamwork.
- Promotes adoption of best practice habits and methods.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Increases results.
Selling Consulting Services Delivery Options
One-to-One (15 virtual classroom sessions)
View and download presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continue until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Sessions last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
£1595. Learn more
One to One on a per-session basis:
£150 - Learn more
Group Training (virtual classroom):
£2995 for the whole course (15 sessions) - Learn more
Or selected content on a per-session basis:
£250 per session. Learn more.
Fees exclude applicable VAT.
The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customer's offices. Delivery of the full advanced sales training course takes four days.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train-the-trainer options enable self-delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation is welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to learn how to sell consulting; if you are selling consulting services and need to increase sales, or if you are looking for consultative sales skills training, get in touch. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively, Send an email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.