Sales training for selling in a downturn. Business survival tactics for a sales crisis.
Sales crisis come along regardless of trading conditions. When they occur in a business downturn, difficulties multiply. In such situations, increasing sales is a much better solution that cutting costs. Selling in a Downturn focuses attention on the right priorities.
- One-to-one delivery: £695
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £95
- Per session group delivery: £180
- Training takes place in a virtual meeting.
- Fees exclude applicable VAT
- Guaranteed results.
Renew motivation through training by doing. Participants take on workplace assignments in one to one or group briefing sessions and reconvene to review results, adjust their approach, and take on their next assignment. Training can be spread over several months, condensed into longer intensive sessions, or delivered over two consecutive days.
- Find the hidden prospects.
- Eliminate time wasting false opportunities.
- Have prospects tell the truth.
- Accelerate the sales process.
It did what it said on the tin. I would recommend this course for sales people selling complex products and systems whether in a downturn or not. The ROI and selling process sections were especially useful. Base Plus
Thanks Clive, really enjoyed the course and found it of great use . . . lots of thought to convert into reality. Integralis
I really enjoyed how it was very pin-pointed to concrete examples, was easy to relate this to my own position. It was also interesting to meet different people and hear their experiences and thoughts around the topics we went through. Ceetron
- Pre course questionnaire.
- Pre work preparation guide.
- Personalised workplace assignments.
- Programme slide-decks, tools, an d materials.
- Online resources.
- Career long support.
Materials and resources
- Self study white paper.
- Accelerated learning guide.
- Profit contribution calculator
- Market sector analysis tool
- The New Way to Get Referrals - report.
- Quantified qualification assessment tool.
- Quantified qualification presentation template.
- How to Read People - guide.
- CLEAR Rules for Sales Discovery.
- Discovery questions prompt template.
- Example discovery questions.
- Dealing with budget secrecy guide.
- Gaining access to decision influencers report.
- Setting up a sales process agreement guide.
Every once in a while a sales crisis comes along that surprises everyone. Sometimes the cause affects everyone in a market. At other times individual organisations are afflicted. It is easy to become complacent when times are good. Now is the time to prepare for the next sales crisis. Selling in a Downturn shines a spotlight on opportunities to tighten up the sales process and improve sales habits.
Channel Management Training Delivery Options
View and download presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
£695 + applicable VAT. Book places.
One to One on a per session basis.
Via Online Group Training - Includes access to presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. Choose content priorities. Schedule 1 hour sessions to suit participant needs.
£180 plus applicable VAT per session. Book this training.
The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
We unconditionally guarantee the quality and effectiveness of our services. In addition, we warrant that application of the principles, methods, and practices presented in our materials will lead to a gain in value equivalent to at least five times the fees. Should you decide that our services have not met this guarantee, we will refund your fees promptly and courteously.
Note: Quoted fees exclude VAT chargeable in the UK and EU.
If you are facing a sales crisis, business survival issues, or operating in difficult market conditions, Selling in a Downturn offers an immediate boost. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.