Sales training for selling in a downturn. Business survival tactics for a sales crisis.
Sales crisis come along regardless of trading conditions. When they occur in a business downturn, difficulties multiply. In such situations, increasing sales is a much better solution that cutting costs. Selling in a Downturn focuses attention on the right priorities.
Renew motivation through training by doing. Participants take on workplace assignments in one to one or group briefing sessions and reconvene to review results, adjust their approach, and take on their next assignment. Training can be spread over several months, condensed into longer intensive sessions, or delivered over two consecutive days.
- Find the hidden prospects.
- Eliminate time wasting false opportunities.
- Have prospects tell the truth.
- Accelerate the sales process.
It did what it said on the tin. I would recommend this course for sales people selling complex products and systems whether in a downturn or not. The ROI and selling process sections were especially useful. Base Plus
Thanks Clive, really enjoyed the course and found it of great use . . . lots of thought to convert into reality. Integralis
I really enjoyed how it was very pin-pointed to concrete examples, was easy to relate this to my own position. It was also interesting to meet different people and hear their experiences and thoughts around the topics we went through. Ceetron
- Pre course questionnaire.
- Pre work preparation guide.
- Personalised workplace assignments.
- Programme slide-decks, tools, an d materials.
- Online resources.
- Career long support.
Materials and resources
- Self study white paper.
- Accelerated learning guide.
- Profit contribution calculator
- Market sector analysis tool
- The New Way to Get Referrals - report.
- Quantified qualification assessment tool.
- Quantified qualification presentation template.
- How to Read People - guide.
- CLEAR Rules for Sales Discovery.
- Discovery questions prompt template.
- Example discovery questions.
- Dealing with budget secrecy guide.
- Gaining access to decision influencers report.
- Setting up a sales process agreement guide.
Every once in a while a sales crisis comes along that surprises everyone. Sometimes the cause affects everyone in a market. At other times individual organisations are afflicted. It is easy to become complacent when times are good. Now is the time to prepare for the next sales crisis. Selling in a Downturn shines a spotlight on opportunities to tighten up the sales process and improve sales habits.
If you are facing a sales crisis, business survival issues, or operating in difficult market conditions, Selling in a Downturn offers an immediate boost. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.