Teach yourself about participating in a customer buying process.
On Wednesday, April 1st, 2020, we began delivering a free B2B sales training course via bite-sized posts on the SalesSense LinkedIn company page. This page presents links to the posts in part eleven - customer buying process participation.
Follow the links below to study the course. Follow the SalesSense LinkedIn company page. to see updates.
The complete course addresses the following B2B sales topics:
- Map a typical customer buying process.
- Define customer problems or situations that you fix or address.
- Find sales prospects who need what you sell, right now.
- Identify the right people in suspect organisations.
- Start a conversation through cold outreach.
- What to do if suspects don’t engage.
- Planning a discovery call or meeting.
- Persuasive communication.
- Negotiating access to those who can say yes.
- Prompting a customer buying process.
- Customer buying process Participation.
- Preparing an effective proposal.
- Conducting buying negotiations.
- Closing the sale.
- Managing the customer relationship.
Have the course content delivered in part or in full, for individuals or for groups in sessions led by the course author.
Online Group Training Session - £180 plus VAT. Learn more.
One-to-One Coaching Session - £95 plus VAT. Learn more.
Part Eleven - Customer Buying Process Participation
If you need to increase customer buying process participation, get in touch. Have any element of our sales training content delivered for groups or individuals through online sessions or one-to-one coaching. Call +44 (0)1392 851500 or email email@example.com for details or use the contact form here.