How to improve sales forecasting accuracy.
Inaccurate sales forecasting damages business management. Time spent speaking to prospects who don't buy, or buy from competitors is wasted. Instead, improve sales forecasting methods and focus efforts on those who will buy.
What sets this sales training course apart from others?
- The co-creation of workplace actions for embedding learning in participant routines and habits.
- The opportunity for one-to-one learning.
- Delivery by the course author.
Can you find another selling to senior executives training course with all of these advantages?
- One-to-one delivery via 10 sessions: £695
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £150
- Per session group delivery: £250
- Training takes place in a virtual meeting.
- Fees exclude applicable VAT
- Guaranteed results.
In this course discover how to eliminate time wasters, create unique value propositions, and identify the actions that will lead to a win.
- Find hot prospects easily.
- Eliminate fruitless opportunities early.
- Know if you can win before committing.
- Present a compelling proposition.
- Maintain campaign momentum.
- Manage the sales pipeline.
- Increase sales forecast accuracy.
'Sell what You Say You Will' explains how to increase results through simple changes in process and procedure. There is no requirement to develop or improve skills.
Participants leave with a set of tools that reduce time wasted on opportunities that don't happen or can't be won. They learn how to focus their efforts on worthwhile, profitable, and realisable sales opportunities. Sales forecasting becomes an accurate and reliable indication of future business.
Who should attend:
All salespeople who want to work smarter, increase productivity, and improve sales forecasting methods will benefit from attendance. Directors and managers who need to improve business predictability will gain a range of new tools and ideas for achieving fast results.
- Flexible multi-session 'learning by doing' structured training course.
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practice.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and teamwork.
- Promotes adoption of best practice habits and methods.
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Reduces staff turnover.
Improve Sales Forecasting Accuracy - Course Delivery Options
One to One - View and download presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continue until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Sessions last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
£695 - Learn more.
One-to-one on a per-session basis.
£150 - Learn more.
Via Online Group Training - Includes access to presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. Choose content priorities. Schedule 1-hour sessions to suit participant needs.
£250 per session. Learn more.
Fees exclude applicable VAT.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customer's offices. The full account management training course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licencing and train-the-trainer options enable self-delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation is welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to improve sales forecasting methods while increasing sales results, 'Sell what You Say You Will' delivers. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to discuss your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.