Bookmark this site for a range of free sales resources, fresh ideas, and learning opportunities.
A few trusted sources are all that you need to keep up with the latest ideas and thinking about business to business sales methods, skills, and habits. Sales club news provides timely stimulating material.
Free visitor resources include:
- Sales Aptitude Assessment - Find out how comfortable you would be in a sales job. Compare your choices compared with those of established successful salespeople.
- Motivated Seller Assessment - Review intrinsic work motivators to gain a unique insight into personal motivation. This assessment can also be used to recognise the intrinsic work motivations of others.
- The Sales Win Predictor - Quantify your chances of winning any sale by scoring these fourteen statements. Consultant win recommendations.
- Sales Skills Gap Solutions - Comprehensive and straightforward directions for developing knowledge, skills, and abilities for ten key aspects of selling.
- The Sales Success Formula - Online micro training course covering a framework for maximising business and sales performance.
- Accelerate Learning - Online micro training course. Learn how to make learning easy.
- Sales Team Building - Online micro training course presenting a collection of team building videos interpreted in a sales context.
- Sales Team Communication - Online micro training course presenting a collection of communications skills videos interpreted in a sales context.
Additional Sales Club Resources
- Free e-book - currently the classic 'Think and Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill.
- Sounding Board - Expert Advice - Just ask and we will offer our best thinking on any issue.
- Email updates - Keep up to date with new SalesSense resources as they are added to this site
- Our occasional Sales Club newsletter presents new thinking, relays the experiences of others, and proposes best practice.
- Sales articles, 'how to' papers, resource reviews, and guest essays provide a broad perspective on sales topics.
Use the site search box above for specific topics.
Join the Sales Club here.
For more information about SalesSense services, use the tabs, search box, and navigation links or telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. Alternatively, use the contact form here or send an email to email@example.com for a prompt reply.