On-the-job actions that improve sales skills, increase knowledge and expand abilities. Learn new methods while working on immediate opportunities.
Use this resource together with the sales skills assessment to improve sales skills without taking time out for training.
Follow the links that correlate to strengths that you want to enhance and weaknesses that you want to address, and then review the development actions. List those you want to make use of and then prioritise your list to create an action plan.
Act on the plan immediately and initiate the habit of working on your abilities. Investing in yourself is the is greatest investment that you can make and the one area that is not affected by luck, circumstances, or any other outside events.
- Easy ways to gain in-depth knowledge of products, services, and solutions.
- How to increase ability to differentiate products, services, and solutions from those of other suppliers.
- What you need to know about customers who make use of the products, services, and solutions sold.
- Quickly improve written communication skills.
- Ways to become a star at presentations and public speaking.
- Amplify ability to sell value.
- Enhance listening and mind reading skills.
- Ask questions that expand minds and reveal secrets.
- Improve cold reading skills.
- Create better first impressions.
- Control nonverbal communication.
- Gain rapport, trust, and alignment faster.
Login to visit Persuader - Develop Persuasiveness
- Have people change their mind or position on anything.
- Obtain willing co-operation and help from anyone.
- Persuade people to do things they do not want to do.
- Always have enough sales leads and opportunities to achieve a set sales target.
- Easily initiate an authentic sales conversation with new contacts.
- Have professional contacts introduce you to key people.
Login to visit Qualifier - Decline Opportunities that Won't Happen, Can't be Won, or Wouldn't be Worthwhile
- Qualify prospects without calling them.
- Qualify for the value that you can deliver.
- Know your chances of winning any particular sales opportunity.
- Learn to discover the customer's preferred choice.
- Gain in ability to change the customer's preferred choice.
- Know when to bring a sale to its natural conclusion.
- Master sales negotiations.
- Improve forethought, planning, and preparation.
- Anticipate and prepare for divergence and the unexpected.
- Increase use of proven process and frameworks.
- Find solutions to difficult problems.
- Learn effective problem solving methods and techniques.
- Predict the outcome of events and actions.
If you need to improve sales skills and methods, accelerate learning, or start a performance improvement programme, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to discuss your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.