Have a sales consultant fix problems, resolve issues, or enable opportunities.
If you are facing difficult problems or need to progress plans that are under-resourced, the temporary services of a sales consultant may be the answer. The extra resource will help you to fix things, get those nagging projects completed, or take advantage of more opportunities.
Our structured consultant services address a range of common sales issues. See the bespoke assignments we have completed and the sales problems we have addressed below.
Through our work with others, we may have already found suitable solutions to the challenges you face.
If the sales issues that you face are unique, we can contribute the extra resources to discover or build solutions that address particular needs.
Structured sales consultant services:
- Sales force skills and abilities assessment.
- Sales management practices assessment.
- Sales and marketing functional review.
- Competence model development.
- Design and preparation of sales enablement resources.
- Sales effectiveness improvement.
- Sales performance measurement and benchmarking.
- Performance remediation programmes.
- Design and preparation of bespoke online training.
- Design and preparation of on-boarding materials.
Bespoke sales consultant assignments we have completed:
- Strategy, goal and objectives development.
- Recruitment and selection of salespeople.
- Reducing sales staff turnover.
- Advising on discipline and admonishment.
- Advising on sales performance compensation.
- Advising on non fiscal motivation.
- Facilitating meetings and conflict management.
Other issues that our sales consultant services have helped address:
- Finding and selecting the right prospects.
- Getting the attention of decision makers.
- Uncovering prospective customer issues.
- Transforming a business conversation into a collaboration.
- Establishing a dialogue with all of the people influencing a buyers choice.
- Discovering the amount a buyer is prepared to spend.
- Maintaining a dialogue throughout the buying process.
- Developing trust and establishing trusted advisor status.
- Achieving 'strategic partner' status or improve organisation standing.
- Recognising and taking account of politics in an organisation.
- Selecting and executing competitive strategy.
- Developing and executing effective tactics.
- Overcoming or addressing sales objections.
- Setting up sales channels.
- Developing channel performance.
- Managing channel conflict.
If you are looking for sales consultant services, facing intractable issues, dealing with difficult challenges, or struggling with resource shortages, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. Alternatively use the contact form here or send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply.