Grow sales from established customers with an account management training course.
Strengthen customer relationships, reduce customer churn, and increase repeat business with an account management training course. Take this ten-session course to renew sales momentum and business success with established customers.
What sets this account management training course apart from others?
- The co-creation of workplace actions for embedding learning in participant routines and habits.
- The opportunity for one-to-one learning.
- Delivery by the course author.
Can you find another account management course with these advantages?
- One-to-one delivery over 10 sessions: £995
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £150
- Per session group delivery: £250
- Training takes place in a virtual classroom.
- Includes course materials, tools, templates, and recordings.
- Guaranteed results.
Maintain or develop stronger longer longer-lasting ties with important customers.
Account Management Training Objectives
- Understand the customer's business.
- Articulate business-level contribution.
- Extend access to senior people.
- Achieve trusted advisor status.
- Establish strategic value.
- Develop account plans.
Typical Training Outcomes:
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Increased sales and revenue
- Enhanced skills and knowledge of account managers
- Better client retention and loyalty
- Improved communication and collaboration
- Increased efficiency and productivity
- Better alignment of sales and customer objectives
- Increased cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
This account management training course provides new tools and methods for assessing customer potential, evaluating relationship status, and demonstrating value. Learn new skills for developing and strengthening relationships, expanding presence, and increasing strategic significance.
Who Should Attend
Salespeople and account managers who are tasked with maintaining and developing business through existing customers. Participants learn how to position themselves and their company, centre stage by establishing senior-level relationships and expanding presence across departments.
- Flexible multi-session 'learning by doing' structured training course.
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and teamwork.
- Promotes adoption of best practice habits and methods.
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Reduces staff turnover.
Account Management Training Course Delivery Options
One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continue until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Sessions last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
£995 - Learn more.
One to One on a per-session basis.
£150 - Learn more.
Via Online Group Training - Includes access to presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. Choose content priorities. Schedule 1-hour sessions to suit participant needs.
£250 per session. Learn more.
Fees exclude applicable VAT.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customer's offices. The full account management training course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train-the-trainer options enable the self-delivery of our sales account management training course. To find out more, call or use the links below.
Associate and Affiliate representation is welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking for a sales account management training course or need to strengthen customer relationships and increase business from established customers, get in touch. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively, Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.