B2B Sales Training Course - Develop sales skills for business to business sales performance.
Get up to speed fast with B2B sales training. Study the essential skills, habits, and methods of sales professionals and discover the secrets of high earning salespeople.
Learn how to find the right customers, add unique value, and help customers succeed. Establish strategic supplier status and become a customer's trusted advisor. Take this B2B sales training course to develop professional sales skills and increase sales performance.
- Establish the right habits and practices for success in a sales career
- Answer the top six customers questions in a professional manner
- Develop telephone prospecting skills
- Find prospects who want to buy from you
- Choose the right things to do using pipeline management
- Use quantified qualification to select the right opportunities
- Develop or improve interpersonal communication
- Learn to recognise and adapt for individual personalities
- Use questions to persuade
- Use listening to persuade
- Understand the psychology of influence in decision making
- Acquire a proven consultative sales process
- Overcome the common obstacles
- Develop or improve sales presentation skills
- Develop or improve sales letter and proposal writing
- Learn a step-by-step solution that helps turn around all objections
- Understand the psychology of closing and the steps necessary for success
- Recognise the differences between selling and negotiation
- Improve negotiation outcomes
- Improve planning and productivity
- Practise applying learning in simulations and exercises
Who should attend:
New business to business salespeople and those with limited experience or previous B2B sales training who want to launch or re-establish a business to business sales career. Salespeople who are transitioning to a business sales role and those interested in learning professional selling skills.
Typical Participant Comments:
Great learning experience. Simulation exercises and group work helped a lot. Useful reference material. From Tata Telecommunications
Very practical and hands-on. Liked the fact it has been spread out over a number of weeks. Clive came across as diligent, supportive and demonstrated a very good understanding of the issues I am facing on a daily basis. His suggestions have not only been taken on board, I am actually already using them. From Integralis
The course is a real eye opener, good at pointing out issues and factors that may be missed/taken for granted and teaching how we can use this to our advantage. From Bfi Optilas
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- Materials with Email Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. £95 + VAT if applicable. Optional ad-hoc one-to-one coaching available.
- Self Led with Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls are be scheduled by email or text. £395 + VAT if applicable.
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs. £995 + VAT if applicable.
- Virtual Classroom - People can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in a virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or large screen and a video conferencing microphone. Sessions lasting up to 90 minutes are £595 + VAT for up to five people. Presented materials, tools, and templates are included.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
Licencing and train the trainer options enable third party and in-house provisioning of this course. To find out more, telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 or use the links below. Sales Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. If you are interested in promoting or delivering SalesSense courses, get in touch directly or use the contact form here.
If you are looking for a B2B sales training course or need to develop professional sales skills, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.