Sales pipeline management training - increase sales forecast accuracy and results.
Develop rigour in qualification and sales pipeline management through Sales Pipeline Management Training.
Time spent speaking to sales prospects who don't buy, or buy from competitors is wasted.
Improve sales forecasting, business predictability, and sales results. Learn how to thin out fat pipes so that effort is focused on those prospects who will buy, opportunities that can be won, and sales that will be worthwhile.
Key 'how to' Takeaways
- Identify the right prospects.
- Discard poor prospects early.
- Know if you can win before committing.
- Know what to do next.
- Maintain a rich flow of suspects.
- Keep the sales pipeline moving.
- Increase sales predictability.
- Improve conversion rate.
- Sell what you say you will.
- Pre course questionnaire.
- Pre work preparation guide.
- Personalised workplace assignments.
- Programme slide-decks, tools, and materials.
- Online resources.
- Career long support.
Materials and resources
- Self study notes.
- Accelerated learning guide.
- Prospect profiling tool.
- Quantified qualification assessment.
- Sales stage identifier.
- Sales pipeline management report.
- Sales forecast presentation template.
Participate through a series of one-to-one coaching sessions. You can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good Internet connection and you have a laptop computer, tablet, or smart phone. Sessions last one hour. Schedule sessions to suit your needs. Continue until you are satisfied that you have absorbed the material and can apply it in your work.
we guarantee that application of the principles, methods, and practices presented in our materials will lead to a gain in value equivalent to at least five times the fees.
If you are looking for sales pipeline management training or need to improve sales forecasting, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.