Launch or establish a professional sales career through business to business sales training.
This course provides comprehensive business to business sales training for new salespeople and those who want to renew their career momentum.
Fees from £59 per person plus VAT if applicable. See the booking options below.
Success in selling rests on doing the right things at the right time rather than on an elusive knack or talent. Professional selling competency can be learned like any other set of skills and habits.
Build a Professional Sales Career teaches the habits and practices of top business to business salespeople. It uses an optimised blend of instruction and on-the-job assignments to accelerate learning. Take this course for a shortcut to high performance.
Participants take on workplace assignments in one-to-one or group workshops. Then reconvene to review results, adjust their approach, and take on the next assignment. Actions advance real sales campaigns while developing skills and habits.
Sales training or coaching can be spread over several months, condensed into longer intensive sessions, or delivered over four consecutive days.
- Answering the top six customer questions.
- Get through to decision makers more often.
- Consistently achieve or exceed a target.
- Home in on prospects who want what you have.
- Develop mentalist influence and persuasion skills.
- Persuade by asking questions alone.
- Listen persuasively.
- Be liked by anyone.
- Get anyone to do anything.
- Have the customer do the selling.
- Overcome the toughest obstacles.
- Sell through presentations and proposals.
- Bring a sale to a conclusion.
- Recognises and deal with negotiation ploys.
- Get your price in a tough negotiation.
- Maintain professional competence.
- Plan for target achievement.
- Plan and manage a sales career.
Great learning experience. Simulation exercises and group work helped a lot. Useful reference material. From Tata Telecommunications
Very practical and hands-on. Liked the fact it has been spread out over a number of weeks. Clive came across as diligent, supportive and demonstrated a very good understanding of the issues I am facing on a daily basis. His suggestions have not only been taken on board, I am actually already using them. From Integralis
The course is a real eye opener, good at pointing out issues and factors that may be missed/taken for granted and teaching how we can use this to our advantage. From Bfi Optilas
Business to Business Sales Training Course Includes:
- Pre course questionnaire.
- Pre work preparation guide.
- Personalised workplace assignments.
- Programme materials
- Online resources.
- Career long support.
Materials and resources
- Self study recommendations.
- Accelerated learning guide.
- Programme slide-decks, tools, and templates.
- Top six customer questions response worksheet.
- Top six customer questions - crib sheet.
- Call planning template.
- Making Voicemail Work - Notes
- Opening gambit examples.
- Turnaround Fob Off Excuses - Report
- 'Fob Off' Excuse Turn Around - Examples
- Pipeline management spreadsheet.
- Quantified qualification analysis.
- Quantified qualification presentation template.
- Thinking style identification exercise.
- Sensory language exercise.
- List of reasons for asking questions.
- Persuasive questions report.
- List of questions to stimulate dialogue.
- Reading people report.
- Recognising personality style assessment.
- Profit contribution calculator.
- CLEAR rules for sales success report.
- Discovery questions template.
- Example discovery questions.
- Turn around solutions for budget or price objections.
- Turn around solutions for access objections.
- Turn the selling process into a collaboration - report.
- The Power to Speak - ebook.
- Negotiation preparation template.
- Countering negotiation tricks and ploys solutions.
- Target achievement plan template.
- Managing a selling career guide.
Business to Business Sales Training for Individuals
Blended One to One
View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
Self Led with Telephone Support
View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls are be scheduled by email or text.
£129 + applicable VAT. Four Week Lead Time. Book Places.
Materials with Email Support
View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days.
£59 + applicable VAT. Four Week Lead Time. Book Places.
Business to Business Sales Training for Groups
Programme Materials and Group Coaching
Up to five participants gain access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Key elements of the content are presented in a 90 minute virtual classroom session. Learn how to prioritise the distance learning course content. Work through some of the exercises, and review implementation actions in the live session.
Follow on Group Coaching Sessions
Further virtual classroom sessions can be arranged as needed.
The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. Contact us for fees.
We unconditionally guarantee the quality and effectiveness of our services. In addition, we warrant that application of the principles, methods, and practices presented in our materials will lead to a gain in value equivalent to at least five times the fees. Should you decide that our services have not met this guarantee, we will refund your fees promptly and courteously.
Want Something Different? Please Ask:
If you are looking for business to business sales training, need to develop professional sales skills, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. Alternatively use the contact form here or send email to email@example.com.