B2B sales lead generation and engagement social selling course.
Learn how to discover new opportunities, find the decision makers, and engage them without cold calling by taking this social selling course.
- One-to-one delivery: £695
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £95
- Per session group delivery: £180
- Training takes place in a virtual meeting.
- Fees exclude applicable VAT
- Guaranteed results.
Upgrade skills, leverage the power of professional social media, and find more sales opportunities through online activities.
Employ new media applications and digital engagement to find and connect with prospects early in their buying process.
Maintain or renew career momentum through training by doing. Participants take on workplace assignments in one to one or group sessions. Then reconvene to review results, adjust the approach, and take on the next assignment. Training can be spread over several months, condensed into longer intensive sessions, or delivered in a single day.
Key 'how to' Takeaways
- Take control of digital presence.
- Track ideal prospects using the internet.
- Attract ideal prospects through online activities.
- Develop digital engagement skills.
- Create an online prospecting process.
- Transform digital engagement into business.
- Pre course questionnaire.
- Pre work preparation guide.
- Personalised workplace assignments.
- Programme materials.
- Online resources.
- Career long support.
Materials and resources
- Self study notes.
- Accelerated learning guide.
- Course slide-decks.
- Prospect profiling tool.
- Headline creator guide.
- Content creation templates.
- Developing an online presence - notes
- LinkedIn best practice guidelines.
- Referral prospecting techniques that work.
- Referral networking guide.
- Prospect research guide.
GDPR laws are forcing a shift to permission based sales prospecting. Now is the time to build the necessary new skills and habits. Take this social media for business course to start the new journey.
Social Selling Course Individual Delivery Options
One to One - View and download presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
£695 + applicable VAT. Four week lead time. Book places.
One to One on a per session basis.
Via Online Group Training - Includes access to presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. Choose content priorities. Schedule 1 hour sessions to suit participant needs.
£180 plus applicable VAT per session. Book this training.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. The full course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
We unconditionally guarantee the quality and effectiveness of our services. In addition, we warrant that application of the principles, methods, and practices presented in our materials will lead to a gain in value equivalent to at least five times the fees. Should you decide that our services have not met this guarantee, we will refund your fees promptly and courteously.
Want Something Different? Please Ask:
If you need to improve social selling skills or engage sales prospects without cold calling, take our social selling course. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. Alternatively use the contact form here or send email to email@example.com.