Rescue at risk accounts, renew relationships, and increase sales through large account management training.
Strengthen customer relationships, develop trusted advisor standing, and establish strategic partner status with large account management training. Maximise customer benefit and sales revenue.
- One-to-one delivery: £695
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £95
- Per session group delivery: £180
- Training takes place in a virtual meeting.
- Fees exclude applicable VAT
- Guaranteed results.
Companies depend on repeat business from important customers. The 80/20 rule seems to prevail. Eighty percent or more of the revenue and profit comes from twenty percent or fewer or a company's customers.
Effective account management is critical for business health.
Retain and grow business from important customers and major accounts by following large account management best practices. Acquire a methodical, reliable, repeatable process by attending this course. Strengthen relationships with senior executives in key accounts across national, international, and global territories.
- Deepen business understanding.
- Increase perceived contribution.
- Get more time with senior executives.
- Establish status as a trusted advisor.
- Increase perception of strategic value.
- Create more effective account plans.
Good combination of presentations and exercises helped to promote understanding and maintain focus. DCS
Excellent - totally needed. Exactly on the money! Data Capture Solutions
I found the workshops very good as they were very much related to our job and very practical. The course also gave us a lot of ideas on how to create our job as account managers. Handheld Products
- Pre course questionnaire.
- Pre work preparation guide.
- Personalised workplace assignments.
- In-course materials, templates, and tools.
- Online resources.
- Career long support.
Materials and resources:
- Self study guide.
- Accelerated learning guide.
- Course slide decks.
- Profit contribution calculator.
- Relationship status assessment.
- Organisational dynamics assessment.
- Buying style identifier.
- Account plan template.
- Account plan completion guide.
- Quantified qualification assessment.
- Opportunity planning template.
- Operational review meeting plan.
- Strategic review meeting plan.
Large Account Management Training Delivery Options
One to One
View and download presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Reviewing outcomes in follow-on sessions reinforces learning, increases retention, and helps establish new habits. Training and coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Sessions last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
One to One on a per session basis.
Via Online Group Training - Includes access to presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. Choose content priorities. Schedule 1 hour sessions to suit participant needs.
£180 plus applicable VAT per session. Book this training.
The course delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. The full large account management training course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
We unconditionally guarantee the quality and effectiveness of our services. In addition, we warrant that application of the principles, methods, and practices presented in our materials will lead to a gain in value equivalent to at least five times the fees. Should you decide that our services have not met this guarantee, we will refund your fees promptly and courteously.
Want Something Different? Please Ask:
If you need to strengthen customer relationships and increase business from global, national, or major accounts, this large account management training course presents the right skills and methods. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.