Channel Management Training for Dealer, Reseller, Distributor, and Alliance Managers
Specialist sales channel management training for improving reseller, distributor, or alliance partner results.
- One-to-one delivery: £695
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £95
- Per session group delivery: £180
- Training takes place in a virtual meeting.
- Fees exclude applicable VAT
- Guaranteed results.
Maintain or renew sales career momentum through training by doing. Participants take on work place assignments in one-to-one or group workshops. Then reconvene to review results, adjust their approach, and take on their next assignment.
Training can be spread over several months, condensed into longer intensive sessions, or delivered over two consecutive days.
- Choose the right channel or business partners.
- Gain easy access to partner principals.
- Win partner loyalty.
- Increase partnership sales results.
I enjoyed this training very much. It provided me with practical tools to improve my working behaviour and team and management skills as well as providing the opportunity to step back and refocus on my priorities.
A good insight into business relationships from many angles I haven't experienced - excellent!
Some really good exercises that can be used in my environment. Have a much greater understanding of certain issues now.
Single and multi session courses include:
- Pre course questionnaire.
- Pre work preparation guide
- Personalised workplace assignments.
- Programme materials.
- Online resources.
- Career long support.
Materials and resources
- Self study guide.
- Accelerated learning report.
- Accelerated learning video course.
- Course slide-decks.
- Partner qualification assessment.
- Partner qualification assessment presentation template.
- Shared goal development template.
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats assessment.
- Management consulting boston chart templates.
- Partner plan template.
- Partner plan short form template.
- Persuasive questions report.
- The Power to Speak - e-book.
Channel Management Training Delivery Options
View and download the presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
One to One on a per session basis.
Virtual Classroom Group Training
Have key elements of the content presented. Learn how to prioritise learning course content. Work through some of the exercises, and review implementation actions in a virtual classroom group training session. Schedule the session to suit participant needs. Session duration is 60 minutes.
The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
We unconditionally guarantee the quality and effectiveness of our services. In addition, we warrant that application of the principles, methods, and practices presented in our materials will lead to a gain in value equivalent to at least five times the fees. Should you decide that our services have not met this guarantee, we will refund your fees promptly and courteously.
Note: Quoted fees exclude VAT chargeable in the UK and EU.
Want something different? Please ask:
If you are looking for channel management training or need to improve indirect sales through distributors, resellers, dealers, sales agents, or business alliances, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. Alternatively use the contact form here or send email to email@example.com.