Develop or renew professional sales career momentum with advanced sales skills training.
For those with years of professional sales experience, it can be difficult to find a programme that stimulates learning and pushes the boundaries of ability and know-how. This advanced sales skills training programme has been designed for you.
Fees from £59 per person plus VAT if applicable. See the booking options below.
Maintain or renew learning through a flexible programme of one to one coaching, online workshops, or traditional classroom training.
Take on practical, workplace assignments between sessions. Then reconvene to review results, adjust approach, and learn about the next assignment.
Training can be spread over several months or condensed into longer intensive sessions, to suit individual needs. Take this advanced sales skills training programme to reignite motivation and renew commitment to results.
- Use thoughts and thinking to affect results.
- Construct a more effective answers to top customer questions.
- Establish credibility as an expert in your field.
- Increase access to senior executives.
- Increase influence at all levels.
- Find new customers who are waiting for your call.
- Develop more compelling messages.
- Get through and get a hearing when they won’t take your call.
- Make a great first impression, every time.
- Make cold calling a productive and enjoyable task.
- Get introduced when you don’t know anyone who can introduce you.
- Develop and use irresistible charm.
- Quickly build rapport with anyone.
- Become anyone's trusted advisor.
- Avoid deals that don’t happen, can’t be won, or won’t be worthwhile.
- Get all the resources you can handle.
- Position your company as a strategic partner.
- Have prospects talk about real issues instead of solutions.
- Have people develop their own irresistible value proposition.
- Know if a customer will pay your price.
- Gain access to all of the influencers.
- Turn the selling process into a collaboration.
- Get more done in less time and with less stress.
- Get better results from methods, frameworks, and tools.
- Get anyone to share sensitive or confidential information.
- Persuade people to change their minds.
- Uncover hidden objections.
- Have customers handle their own objections.
- Adjust for the transition between sale and negotiation.
- Deal with a negotiators tricks and ploys.
- Get a combative negotiator to collaborate.
- Increase profit and customer satisfaction through negotiation.
- Set yourself apart through a proposal or presentation.
- Have prospects press themselves for a decision.
- Develop or increase mental resolve and resilience.
- Improve career management.
The four days were long and it was hard work at times, however very rewarding with the right balance of interactive input. Good group size with quality training. Toyota
I really enjoyed this training and felt that I took away a great deal that is going to help in the future. All I need to do now is to start to change the way I work! I would recommend the course to anyone who wishes to move forward within business to business sales, as I believe its broad base will allow many items to be effective for a wide range of needs and experiences. E-RM
Following my attendance on your SalesSense course last week, I would just quickly like to thank you for an enjoyable 4 days. Having been selling for 11 years now, you tend to get a little complacent about sales skills. I must admit when David informed me I was to attend I did have some mixed feelings. I must say however, you have sparked some new ideas that I will be trying, and on the whole I found it very very interesting. I will be reading through the booklet every now and again just to remind myself. Esteem
- Pre course questionnaire.
- Pre work preparation guide.
- Personalised workplace assignments.
- Programme materials.
- Online resources.
- Career long support.
Materials and resources
- Self study notes.
- Accelerated learning guide.
- Course slide-decks.
- Sales mindset and attitude assessment.
- Mind management exercise.
- Target achievement plan template.
- Top six customer questions notes.
- Discovering authenticity exercise.
- Salespeople in the boardroom survey.
- Gaining access to key decision influencers report.
- Workplace motivators assessment.
- Customer profiling tool.
- Headline creator formula.
- Prospecting campaign planner.
- Prospecting campaign examples.
- The New Referral Networking report.
- Fob off excuse turn around solution worksheet.
- Fob Off excuse turn around solution examples.
- Voice mail tactics examples.
- Pipeline management spreadsheet.
- Quantified qualification analysis.
- Quantified qualification presentation template.
- Thinking style identification exercise.
- Sensory language exercise.
- Reasons for asking questions list.
- Persuasive questions list.
- Questions to stimulate dialogue list.
- Reading people's thoughts report.
- Recognising personality style - assessment.
- Profit contribution calculator.
- CLEAR rules for sales success paper.
- Discovery questions prompt template.
- Discovery question examples.
- Turnaround solutions for budget objections.
- Turnaround Solutions for Access Objections
- Turn the selling process into a collaboration guide.
- The Power to Speak - ebook.
- Objection turn around template.
- Using personal power to close - notes.
- Negotiation preparation template.
- Countering negotiation tricks and ploys crib sheet.
- Managing a career in selling report
- Career development plan template
One thing seems certain. Nothing stays the same for long. Salespeople who depend on continually achieving challenging sales targets, need to maintain their learning momentum. The advanced sales skills taught in this training programme are designed to challenge accomplished sales people to reach further, push their own boundaries, and find ways to keep getting better.
Advanced Sales Skills Training Individual Delivery Options
One to One
View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
£695 + applicable VAT. Four weeks lead time. Book places.
Self-Led with Telephone Support
View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls are be scheduled by email or text.
£129 + applicable VAT. Four weeks lead time. Book places.
Self-Led with Email Support
View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days.
£59 + applicable VAT. Four weeks lead time. Book Places.
Advanced Sales Skills Training Group Delivery Options
Course Materials and Group Training
Up to ten participants gain access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Have key elements of the content presented. Learn how to prioritise study of the course content. Work through some of the exercises, and review implementation actions in a virtual classroom group training session. Schedule the session to suit participant needs The session duration is 90 minutes.
£590 plus VAT. Four weeks lead time. Book this training.
Follow on Virtual Classroom Group Training Sessions
Arrange further one hour sessions as needed.
The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. Contact us for fees.
We unconditionally guarantee the quality and effectiveness of our services. In addition, we warrant that application of the principles, methods, and practices presented in our materials will lead to a gain in value equivalent to at least five times the fees. Should you decide that our services have not met this guarantee, we will refund your fees promptly and courteously.
Want Something Different? Please Ask:
If you are looking for a professional sales development programme or advanced sales skills training, this course delivers. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. Alternatively use the contact form here or send email to email@example.com.