Sales recruitment and interview skills training for hiring salespeople.
Eliminate the luck factor in hiring salespeople. Sales hire selection and interview skills training for sales managers. Reduces sales staff turnover and increases sales performance.
Hiring the right salespeople is the greatest contributor to sales success. Learn how to minimise the risk of making a bad sales hiring decision.
- Reduce recruitment expenses.
- Reduce staff turnover.
- Reduce the time spent in the recruitment process.
- Increase sales management effectiveness.
- Increase business.
Repeatedly we hear managers say, "selecting new sales staff is a lottery". It need not be so.
You can dramatically reduce the risks by taking the guesswork out of recruitment. Learn how to have unsuitable candidates reject themselves. Use a simple, repeatable method to zero in on the right candidate. Discover how the right question style will reveal everything you want to know.
In this fast-paced programme learn how to avoid expensive hiring mistakes that inhibit team sales performance. Get the 'know how' and begin choosing salespeople who will perform for you.
Who should attend:
Everyone involved in the sales recruitment process who are influencing selection decisions or hiring salespeople.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training.
- Workplace assignments foster new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and teamwork.
- Fosters adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Reduces staff turnover.
- Increases sales results.
Skills for Hiring Salespeople - Individual Training Delivery Options
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
Self Led with Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls are be scheduled by email or text.
£99 + applicable VAT. Four week lead time. Book Places.
Self Led with Email Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days.
£39 + applicable VAT. Four week lead time. Book Places.
Skills for Hiring Salespeople - Group Training Delivery Options
Course Materials and Group Training for up to Ten People - Participants gain access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Have key elements of the content presented. Learn how to prioritise the distance learning course content. Work through some of the exercises, and review implementation actions in a virtual classroom group training session. Schedule the session to suit participant needs The session duration is 90 minutes.
£590 plus VAT. Four week lead time. Book this training.
- Follow on Virtual Classroom Group Training Sessions - Further one hour sessions can be arranged as needed.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote this course, get in touch directly.
If you are hiring salespeople, looking for interview skills training, or want to improve sales hiring success rates, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.